Megara and Mulan Error

Remove mulan from the game totally until the final fix

Not necessary that would be unfair to those that didnt abuse it. Mulan should stay people invested in her. And itā€™s also stopped them now using unkillable teams.

3 Likes

Well, just no, i also could have changed it hourrrrsssss before but didnā€™t

And guess what

When there was the 1 hero coli teams, needed to change? Noā€¦
I didnā€™t get first but well, was 5th and thatā€™s totally okā€¦

If they didnā€™t fixed it, would you ask to give everyone who didnā€™t changed to Meg to give them extra pts for playing fair?

I donā€™t think so,

But well donā€™t wanna fight, i just thinks its funny to use a bug, and when its fixed start to cryā€¦

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Thank you @Polaris the temporary fix is working for me. I was able to defeat the team I was unable to beat yesterday. Thank you also for resetting the free extra tries since I had also used them all on this team yesterday

1 Like

when they finally fixed the 1 hero arena and Coliseum, they warned people about that days ago , now they are trying to balance things by removing heroes from line ups??+ they never told that they would do so , they just did it.

Thank you for the quickish fix. This will suck for our war target. They tried to exploit it and have it 12 times for war.

Please do not offer resets for arena/coli. If they choose to use a glitch to get ahead they should be OK being stuck with it for 24 hours.

5 Likes

Congratulations, now the ones who were not the strongest will win. Itā€™s the first ones online.
Sad, sad

do not hide things , fix themā€¦-_-

You wanted to exploit a known bug to earn defense tokens. So why exactly you should get a defense team reset? I donā€™t get it.

3 Likes

Haha. For real.

My post was flagged as ā€œoff topicā€ when it was clearly commenting on the absurdity of the situation. I did not use any inappropriate language or say anything out of line. Unless they find sarcasm inappropriate :thinking:

If you are so easily offended by your customers sharing their frustrations then stop pretending to care by providing an ā€œopen forumā€.

But seriously though, how could the Devs not see this issue coming with Mulan and Meg???
They create a hero that is clearly OP and attempt to provide ā€œbalanceā€ by putting her in the front lines to make her vulnerable. Obviously any smart player is going to link her to Meg to protect her!!! How did they not try this out ahead of time before releasing her???

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why your post was flagged. You stated the obvious and players expect a developer to consider all possible interactions between the old roster and newly released heroes. Itā€™s a quality control issue.
I donā€™t see nothing wrong with emphasizing it.

3 Likes

Why hades and yzma?

1 Like

It is nice to know that this bug is being fixed! Thanks @Polaris!:grin:

2 Likes

The fix not applied so how you beat that team?

ofcourseā€¦hide whatever you dont want to be seen, great tactic guys. is that your way of keeping your players aka costumers happy?

Posts that are hidden violated the forum rules. I do not hide content just because I donā€™t like what it says.

6 Likes

Nobody had to ā€˜protect themselvesā€™ by abusing the glitch

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if what I wrote violated forum rules, could you please sent me some clarification of what was wrong so i dont repeat the same mistakes?

1 Like

If everyoneā€™s line ups are unkillable except yours , you are the only one that cant gain points (since you cant defeat anyone) while everyone else can get cause they can beat youā€¦

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney