Merlin? Are u guys seeing this?! The new old Quorra

That’s wrong but ok.

There are ways to counter Merlin.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but he has an incredibly high basic attack. Make a team that gets your Merlin energy faster and he will squirrel the opponents Merlin.

Or

Have high basic damage heroes that take the squirrels while your control stuns/freezes him as he has no tenacity.

He is pretty awesome, but he’s not impossible to beat, he’s nowhere near what quorra was. You just have to actually use strategy.

1 Like

Nerfing is not the anwser. Its never the anwser. Adding new heroes to counter merlin is much better for everyone. Its not fair to nerf something someone possibly paid into. Besides hes not “bugged” or “op” he can easily be countered as is.
Mal, ursala, scar, tia, Aladdin, any freeze team for the most part. Hes really not that hard.

1 Like

Youre talking about stuff you have 0 knowledge of.
Theres been a lot of thought about what to do in such situations. Creating heroes equal to previous in terms of power will result in less money in the future. Not to think its not even possible, better to buff old ones.

18 second silence is as balanced as maleficent stun, tias old curse and darkwing duck winning the game 1v5.

Yes, not balanced, nobody cares and this game is not on clashes level.

1 Like

How will adding new heroes equal less money? Yes buff old ones too but more heroes would work just as well if not better. For example everyone thought alice was op then they gave us herc who makes alice easily defeatable.

I think ppl who have an issue with the amount of ppl need to understand you do not need to work on all 57 heroes. Ive heard a lot say what about gw and heists off duty. I have never seen 30+ heroes off duty. At most you need 20-25 ppl.

Adding new ppl in vast amounts will give ppl new opportunities for metas with weaker/older ppl as well. There is nothing saying that the new ppl cant help out or make older heroes more relevant. It will also give them more chances to sell those hero chips or bundles of them. I dont and cant imagine them losing money if they did add a lot of new ppl.

#leavemerlinalone
#addmoreheroes
#gizmoduck

20-25 is the absolute minimum you need not the most you need. At least to play at a very high level. You can’t just slap any 15 random heroes together and expect to beat well thought out teams. You need specific counters and disciplines.

Playing well at a high level you should probably have at least 30 heroes maxed out and another 10 in a useable state. Honestly if you want to be a top player every single hero needs to be useable.

Now if you want to play at a low level where you’re just killing teams that use purple yaxs yeah, you can do that with 20 decent heroes.

It would be nice if f2p had a snowballs chance in hell to even begin to actually compete at that level.

1 Like

According to @Polaris, Kevin Flynn is supposed to be immune to the squirrel effect, meaning he can also cleanse his allies!! :smiley:

Supposed to be immune and cleanse, but his cleanse doesn’t work as intended.

Quorra disk should scale as well…

1 Like

True, but hopefully thos will be amended in the next update.

It will be in the 1.11 update.

2 Likes

Don’t you mean 1.10?

Nope, the fix was more complicated than anticipated so it didn’t make it into 1.10. Code freeze for 1.10 passed and we’re on QA and submission.

2 Likes

Well, ok, TBH, since my Flynn is high in me team I was hoping to hear he would be much more useful in this Update, but …

:musical_note: I’m willing to wait for it! :musical_note:

2 Likes

So Polaris did u recognized that Merlin is already to overpowered

1 Like

Doesn’t clean anything

Kevin Flynn needs hero refresh which will allow him to be immune to ALL negative effects, just like The Mad Hatter.
MH can’t be transformed into squirrel, so…

2 Likes

Flynn is immune to trarnsformations. The only thing hes not immune to is Hex and Curse, which is kinda fair.

Hes failing now because he cant dispel squirrels and can be slowed by certain specific sources. Both of these is(was) a bug.

Dunno why you wrote this at all.

Even with that, Flynn just doesn’t work anywhere. His Quorra disk should scale to grant 20% per * immunity.

1 Like

I love him

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney