Miraculous List of Concepts 🌟

Update: Forumers’ Concepts

Lately, I’ve been getting requests for self-made concepts. I will just inform everyone about it.

There will be concepts that are going to be released in June, July, and August this year. Just to let you know that I will be releasing them accordingly to who messaged me first. Anyways, that’s all.
Thank you.

1 Like

Update: Oh and Tip | Support
Heroes are added.

Update: Jack Frost | Tank
Hero is added.

Update: Concepts

Apparently, I will temporarily stop posting comments for a while. After what happened today, I noticed some people are mad about my whole existence. No Starcook concept tomorrow.
I think you guys will have to wait until like… Next week or next month or so… Yeah.

I will still be active. I’ll just try not to socialize with people here for a while. That includes talking or participating in events. Anyways, that’s all and have a nice day everyone.

3 Likes

And yeah I forgot to mention. I will be deleting some of these concepts because some of them are trash.

What if I’ll delete myself? That will make everyone happy here.

I would keep them, they help you track your progress.

That’s not something to joke about…

13 Likes

What happened? :confused:

I think it happened in the Don Taco thread.

I know for a fact I’d miss you! And so would others!

Yeah, Miraculous makes great concepts. We can’t let him leave, he makes talented concepts, and inspires me to make my concepts! He inspires me, all the time.

4 Likes

It was, and unlike Lance said, it was one person.

1 Like

Okay. So how about this? I’ll post Starcook today. And then I will take a rest from posting concept for like a week or month or so. How’s that sound?

1 Like

What makes you think that? People, including me, liked it, that would be a bad idea, if someone likes something and then that thing just dissapears that would be very dissappointing for them, and your work on these concepts would be a waste.

Please don’t beat yourself up, just because a problem happens and you’re in it that doesn’t mean you need to quit.

I love your ideas and your original concepts, i would like to see the Starcook concept, but i don’t mind waiting, you may take a rest for a while, it’s up to you, you decide what matters more.

1 Like

Update: Starcook
Hero is added.

Update: Alfonso
Hero is added.

I didn’t have time to make his skill icons because of weariness. Sorry.

1 Like

It’s fine. You have all the time in the world to make the skill icons anyways :+1:

I don’t know if I can redeem myself here. But if I can try, I will.

2 Likes

?
You did nothing wrong :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Not that. I mean, I wonder if I can regain my energy to draw and imagine again.

8 Likes

Oh. I guess if you really want to do it, the inspiration will come to you.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney