Missing power craft money

I was hoping the new patch update would address the missing money from power crafting but it has not. When is someone going to fix this issue? If it cost only energy to power craft and obtain a badge, and I raid 4450k, then I should have 445 plus what’s in my bank. Provided two examples

in my bank. Unfortunately that is not occurring still.

1 Like

There was a thread about this issue two weeks ago. I broke down the costs of crafting Jane’s Sketch into each individual constituent badge that went into forming it, and found that the total cost of crafting the badge manually equaled the given cost to power craft the badge plus the amount of money earned from the raids made while power crafting it.

Using the first example above, I’m sure that if you crafted each of the individual badges that went into Power Up, then crafted the whole thing, you’d find the total cost would be equal to 112,874 (the cost of power crafting) plus 432,426 (the gold earned from the raids made while power crafting it), or 545,300. Or visit that earlier thread where I give the step-by-step numbers for Jane’s Sketch.

EDIT: I overlooked the fact that, for your Power Up badge, you already had at least a couple of the component badges ready and waiting, and didn’t need to craft them, so the numbers aren’t going to match exactly unless those are taken into account. The Jane’s Sketch badge in the linked thread started from a clean slate of no badges already crafted and waiting, so it was fairly simple to show the costs adding up.

1 Like

I noticed this too. I seem to recall accruing a lot more Gold before when power crafting, but now there is very little profit gained when power crafting something. With all the x2 boosters active there still doesn’t seem to be much gain from raids like there used to be. I could just be imagining this but from your research I feel validated

What my research has shown is that power crafting costs just as much gold as crafting the old fashioned way. If you’re getting less gold from it now, I suspect it’s because the cost of crafting badges has gone up.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney