Mods: December 2020

“Exactly” is redundant

Anyways, the reason for multiple mods is because upgrades will be cheaper that way. I don’t wanna spend 200+ purple skill upgrades on 1 SP mod when I can get 4 SP mods to give 40 Purple skill levels for 60 skill upgrades

Crazy? Or strategic?

1 Like

Well, for Li Shang you can still kinda do the same thing even if he had a “+40” exponential (so +90 current) on Green and Blue…

But sure… once someone gets +160 Green on Cheshire for… some reason… then we can talk :wink:

It is not. I wanted you or Musk to name those that do.

And there you don´t understand what I say… you can still do it (and it will give you more than double the boost). But if you decide to upgrade one of the mods to +20, you will have to unequip (or the game forces you to) one +10 mod. So 10+10+10+10 = 40 as is 20+10+10.

Basically the whole thing it does is saving mod variant space, while not letting some heroes get +160 on certain skill. They can still get more than half of that. As I said “+40” with the new system would be roughly equal to +90 under the current one.

I’m not gonna cry. Anyone can be defeatable. Even Cheshire.

“Exactly more than”

I was talking about grammar

So what if people don’t have variability in their mods? No variability can go both ways

Emphasis, wanted you to name, as I said.

Reminder, we had 3 types of upgrades at the beginning = Purple Skill, Armor HP and Normal Crit BD. Now we have 9. That´s triple of that, so why exactly NOT have more variety?
It can be, sure doesn´t have to, but the Upgrades have been untouched since the introduction of the others. So some fine tune after the time would be nice.

Also, people should think positively. So many upgraded stuff can be put on many many different heroes. If you have 4 mods at +40 you can make 4 characters beastily good in the new system.

Because some have high armor or reality?
Because some doesn’t deal any normal or fantastic damage?
Because some won’t benefit from green, blue or purple skill upgrades?
Because shield upgrade is useless to 99% of heroes?

Nobody needs variety as all heroes stick with one or two types of upgrades, problem is not all are easily available.

1 Like

Any character who relies on a certain skill, not including White and Red, benefits from having 4 Skill Power mods for the same skill.
Joy(Purple)
Timon & Pumbaa(Green)
Jafar(Blue)
Nick(Purple)
Jack Sparrow(Purple)
Powerline(Green)
Amelia(Blue)
Mr. Incredible(Purple)
Alice(Purple)
Davy Jones(Blue)
King Louie(Purple)
Peter Pan(Green)
Ducky & Bunny(Blue)
Dr. Facilier(Green)

I’m too lazy to continue.

Exactly why the double boost.

Not true, many could use three different or four.
It´s just that you use 2 of a certain kind on a hero, which will be redundant under the proposed system since the boost makes 1x mod worth as current 2.

Most have terrible Armor or Reality in case of full SP mods.
Some could use Starting Shields to boost a part of kit (like Jack Sparrow)
Others can be given Attack Speed like Timon or Joy (which, yes I admit is not given enough of)

Overall, there are more choices than “just that”. And no, sparing a bit for something else does not give anything more or makes the character better.

There is a lot that could be for and yelling against.

Some characters just don’t need that variety.
Let’s take Jafar as an example. His skillset makes green and purple SP mods useless. He is a backline character with small HP, so Armor/Reality mods won’t really help him. Same with Normal crit, as he has no ND skills, and his basic attacks aren’t damage dealers.
Variety is nice, but for a specific hero, specific mods are more helpful.

Still help him survive more, if it is 20% of Max HP (the idea), not 8% or 12% tho (current).
Also… Attack Speed?

Yes, there are heroes that are fully specific (roughly 5-10% of the roster). Then there are heroes that could use any (also roughly 5-10% of the roster).
So you are saying the mods should dominate on 10% of the roster and not 80%? Is that it?

@Polaris Any update as to when red skills stats will be added to mods… For example when a hero at max let’s say R16 and have a maxed red skill and it gives HP, why is that HP not included towards the Reality or Armor of a mod as well? I was told a couple months ago that it was gonna be fixed soon and it still hasn’t🤔

I say that each character can benefit more of certain mods. Like, if you want to give more different mods to your chars-sure, why not. Just think which ones will give you the most usability.

If you give 2 to a certain character, now you will have to only give 1 to it for the same boost. All of my idea regarding that.

Also, Numi, if you want variety, then go on, nobody stops you, but please leave alone others and don’t ruin their game.

You make me laugh. Ruin? I mean you still have +90 instead of +160, which is a mega boost. You can attach Armor and Reality to ensure a longer living. You can give another skill SP boost, if needed. Or just giving an SP mods without upgrades, that´d still work as well.

I mean… giving survivability to characters that can’t survive anyway unless they are protected by allies - Jafar was a good example - isn’t the best thing anyway. Attack speed works basically for everyone, so I like to use it on characters who wouldn’t benefit more from other mod types. Armor/Reality only help really tanky characters, and shields only help Mulan and Sparrow

Twice less, and I farmed a year for this.

But maybe I don’t want to?!

Have you ever compared Max HP of an R16 glass cannon and an R16 tank?
Also, have you counted 20% of that instead of 8% or 12%? :thinking:

Just curious.

So you want the boost to be gone faster for when Nick is killed? :thinking:
And it´s not like the purple skill even accounts at max for more than half of his vanilla SP.
You can still give not upgraded SP mods.

That’s your problem if you can’t keep up heroes on battle.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney