Monitoring Device

So everyone knows that Kim Possible will be coming to the game and that stuff. But checking over the status effect section I see the “Monitoring Device” and I see that Kim’s name isn’t in parenthesis nor at the side of it. Meaning that not only Kim Possible can use Monitoring Device. Does this mean Ron Stoppable is coming? Or other Kim Possible characters?

2 Likes

Hmmmm…
Interesting.

I would think that it has no name because they didn’t want you to know it was used by Kim yet, clearly that still didn’t work…

8 Likes

Its logical i know kim have 1 in the game darkwing duck so its logical they will keep ron to be added to be her second friend the romurs off joining the game this month she will join bo peep duke caboom bunny and ducky so maybe ron will be july s sign hero if not it can be forky

I am sorry what?

Why does everyone keep saying the next sign in hero is Forky…
He’s a Spork!

2 Likes

Since he is added in another disney mobile games for marketing toy story 4

No I mean I could not understand you

Well that Disney game isn’t really like this one, I don’t think Forky would be the right fit as the fighting hero type since he doesn’t really seem to do much but if Perblue does, it good for them, I mean they have done some creative stuff in making heroes

2 Likes

What i tried to say i think ron stopoble will kim s second friend since we know they are couples and it could be the july sign in hero if forky not chosen to be the sign hero i am sure ron is going to be added shortly after kim will be added

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney