More heroes is added in the game more hard become the city watch

before the city watch give me a OP team with heroes put 5 shields in a single hero in the 5 heroes in less 10 seconds during all a battle and now a slinky with fear team, now the system force me to reset losing city tokens again,

the city watch match teams based in my 5 best heroes no? my best team power is 603K and this team with slinky, Ian and fear with 6 stars and higher mods have 749K of might, but why give the most powerful heroes with those mods?

Those mods don’t look especially upgraded :man_shrugging:

Yes, CW is scaled on your top 5 power. That doesn’t mean every single battle will have the same power as your top 5 - the CW starts off weaker and finishes up stronger.

A team of Tron + any charged damage / control hero should dispatch that opponent quickly. It’s usually more difficult trying to defeat a “weakened” team because of their energy boost that just retrying different teams on the initial battle.

CW opponents are pulled from player Coliseum lines, hence why they are largely made up of meta heroes.

The thing about ian is that he’s the most threatening hero as a enemy so the only way to counter him is not just tron, but also peter, disgust, and jessie if they’re able to steal, randall with yzma’s disk with 4-5 stars should do it, but 5 stars should guarantee dispel the reflect. If you’re using tron, then i would highly recommend getting a disk from kevin flynn and 5 star it as much as possible. Maximus should work with damage reduction, but his disk from timon & pumba dispels damage role heroes only. Jafar works against countering ian, but it only works when he has full energy to charm him. Here’s the thing about slinky dog, you can use him as a opportunity to give energy across your heroes and then proceed after. The counters for slinky, i would say rex with woody’s disk and pair it with rapunzel with jasmine’s disk to destroy it fast also lowering the basic damage as a added effect The other is darkwing duck with nick’s disk which it disables shields. Hades on the other hand, well you’re gonna need shields and some regen for that, but disables work on him even when his red skill kicks in.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney