More red skills before more new heroes

Does this not bother anyone else? I get that new shiny heroes are tempting for whales to buy, but many of us would rather see red skills come in to play for existing heroes. I’d like to see y’all keep the game interesting for those of us who like to work on our own things rather than being forced to work on the newest hero that comes out bc they are the only ones being given red skills, making every other hero feel obsolete. Not sure if perblue realizes how frustrating this is for people outside the heavy spending group and how much it isolates the low to moderate spenders (I’ve seen many people quit due to this). I would love to see them give us more variety to work on and keep us interested in the game rather than being frustrated by the constant attempts to force new heroes on us.

6 Likes

We are working on red skills for all the heroes. Since we developed red skills, that’s part of the creation process for all new heroes. We’re taking time to go back and create red skills for for all the older heroes, and they will eventually all get there.

5 Likes

Fully agree with you kira! Good post

Remember visiting this for give feedback thanks you

Two months with Red Skills already and only new Heroes are getting Red Skills aside the old ones who get in the Red Skill release, i think would be really cool if some old ones get their Red Skills as well, maybe 2 each week.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney