Mother Gothel Idea

Alright Mother Gothel is probably one of my favorite villains for her Villainous personality(And by my UserName).So I’ve decided to make a concept for her. I apologize in advance as this is the first Concept I’ve ever made😅

Basics:
:star::star:
Team:Yellow
Role:Control
Quote: “You want me to be the bad guy? Fine now I’m the bad guy”.
Entrance Animation Mothel Gothel walks over smiling
Win animationMother Gothel laughs
Loss animation Mother Gothel turns old
Basic attack Mother Gothel whips out a dagger and stabs enemies.

Skills:

Fantastic damage White Skill: Tower Trap. Mother Gothel summons a tower and traps the closest enemy in it the enemy is trapped for 10 seconds. While the enemy is in the tower they take x Damage and slowly loses reality.

Green Skill. Golden Flower. Mother Gothel whips out the Golden Flower healing her for x HP

Blue Skill. No Mumbling! Mother Gothel silences the three closest enemies for12 seconds. After Mother Gothel uses this skill she regenerates x HP over 7 seconds.

Purple Skill Mother Knows Best! After Mother Gothel uses her White Skill her allies gain x basic damage.

Fantastic damage. Red Skill. Manipulation. Once per wave when one of Mother Gothel’s allies are defeated Mother Gothel gains x skill power and deals x damage to the 2 closest enemies.

Friendships.

Mother Gothel and Rapunzel
Campaign Name: The Floating Lights
Disk: 15% of All HP gained is gained by Allies. (20% 2 stars, 35% 3 stars, 50% 4 stars, 75% 5 stars)
Allies. Flynn Rider,Maximus,Ursula.

Mother Gothel and Evil Queen
Campaign Name: Devious Plans.
Disk: When Mother Gothel uses her White Skill after the Tower disappears the enemy that was affected by the tower will be targeted by Mother Gothel for 10 seconds (15 seconds 2 stars, 20 seconds 3 stars,25 seconds 4 stars, 35 seconds 5 stars).
Allies: Jafar,Dr.Faciler,Hades.

If any of you after reading this have any critiques or comments feel free to share them! I would love some feedback as I would love making more of these in the future.

2 Likes

The Tangled characters in the game are in the Yellow Team, not the Red team.

Oh okay I’ll take that into thought

Looks at username

You don’t say…

Anyways, there’s a couple of things I’d like to say:

All characters from the same series are in the same Trial team, so Mother Gothel would be on the yellow team.

I could be wrong, but I think the direct quote is, “You want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I’m the bad guy.”

How long is the enemy trapped in the tower for?

How long is the silence?

How long does this last? Is it for a short period of time, or for the rest of the wave, or what?

You should include levels for when someone upgrades the disk.

This… doesn’t really work as a disk effect, mainly because there’s no upgrade you could give it if you level the disk up.

Aside from that, you’re missing an image of her and there are some formatting issues. If you want more help, check out @Imagineer_V’s concept making guide: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

But you’ve got a good foundation for a concept here! And I also think Mother Gothel would be a cool addition to this game.

1 Like

That is correct.

Agreed. This is good for a first concept! I want Mother Gothel in the game.

2 Likes

Tell that to, like, 90% of the Disney villains in this game lol. A character dying in their movie doesn’t mean they can’t appear in this game.

3 Likes

That does not matter :expressionless:

3 Likes

I just wanted to create a Mother Gothel concept. Not start a argument :sweat_smile:

It wasn’t your fault. Don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

It’s okay friend, you were just trying to make things better. And that’s fine!

What? Why? What did I do?

For what exactly? When did I start an argument?

First of all, I’m not the one who’s been flagging your comments, and I can prove that with photos.

Second of all, I wasn’t starting an argument. I was making a point. I admit that I may have played down the point being made a little, but that doesn’t make it an argument.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney