Mothers Day Solo Hero? šŸ¤”

Hey PB just checking to see if you realized that Elastigirl isnā€™t the only mom in gameā€¦ you have Demona who is a mom to Angelaā€¦ Her biological daughterā€¦ please @Polaris and the rest of the team add Demona to the Motherā€™s Day celebration :pray:

5 Likes

Calhoun is also missing.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about the adoptions in the second movieā€¦ if there are any other moms I missed please post it here letting PB know that Elastigirl isnā€™t the only mom in the city :blush:

1 Like

Fairy Godmotherā€¦

Iā€™ll see myself out.

Edit: Maleficent and The Evil queen are mums in Descendantsā€¦ I donā€™t know if that counts.

1 Like

I was about to post thatā€¦

1 Like

But those two are from the OG movies not the new franchise so Iā€™m not so sure they count :thinking: Iā€™ve never seen Descendants so I donā€™t know much about it and whether or not itā€™s actual lore into the OG moviesā€¦ Iā€™m thinking no but Idk for certain

2 Likes

To be godmother you donā€™t need to be mother at all???

Just Megara and Nala, but first is only historically and otherā€¦ ā€œstill notā€.

From different IPs, doesnā€™t count.

Yay, we love all the mothers, step-mothers, adoptive mothers, godmothers, and more!

The event focuses just on one mom, but we know thereā€™s many more out there!

Evil Queen totally counts - sheā€™s a step-mother to Snow White.

21 Likes

True :joy: Forgot about that

But I hope we do want to celebrate good motherhood, donā€™t we? And Evil Queen is not really a good example of being a good motherā€¦ (Certainly to Snow White, but also not really good to Evie in the Descendants movies)

4 Likes

Thanks @Polaris :blush:

14 Likes

YAY NICELY DONE

1 Like

Oh right I completely forgot that Captain Amelia had kids at the end of the movie !

3 Likes

Only thing left Iā€™m hoping for is some deals of all the moms like we did for the Princess heroes and not just ones for Elastigirl like originally intendedā€¦ like the 5k skill chips for the moms would be greatšŸ˜Š

I see a demona chip bundle :man_shrugging:

Thatā€™s not it :confused:

First off those deals are usually trash and second off by the time PB changed it to all moms it was gone and third off thatā€™s not the offer Iā€™m taking aboutā€¦ as stated by Musk

Ok then :+1:

Like why are we still getting bad recap deal for Demonaā€¦ Iā€™d like something better tbh for her with skill chips and possibly even more hero chips than in this deal :joy:

@Polaris elsa tecnically also is mom of olaf, she could be take account?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney