Muting users

It’s fine… but now that I think of it… I think the “Ignored” Option is only for Regulars

No, Mine has the ignored button. Maybe regulars cannot be ignored??

What I mean is that, the “Ignored” Button can only be used by Regulars…

Yes just go to the person’s profile area way at the bottom. Sre pics.

@Wave9Nut sorry, was just making that assumption based off the way you were acting.

ut I am not regular, and I have the ignore button… :confused:

Well maybe it’s something in between, perk that you unlock with something before regular. One of the possible answers.

I’m useing your profile to show you. First click on the person’s name twice to get there. Then look next to message in the normal box to find it way at the bottom of the written profile. See pics.

1 Like

Huh ok.
20 Characters

LOL

You used King Louie’s Account. Good choice.

I was just reading perks on different lvl of trust on discourse, ignore option is unlocked at
lvl 2 -Member.

3 Likes

Mind your language. Hey, we will always mind if someone just keeps using this Forums for just chatting and spamming…

1 Like
  1. language. From what you and your brother have posted I’m gonna assume you’re both pretty young. So don’t swear. Yeah I’m sounding like an old grouch saying this but seriously, it’s not nice or funny to just swear at people.

2. don’t post personal info like who’s your brother. This is the most common sense and simple rule of internet. The fact you don’t follow this further makes me believe you’re both young.

3. I did not understand half of what you’re trying to say. You’re just saying random things, even further making me believe you’re very young.

4. threatening players is not very nice and isn’t a very good look. The I’m gonna destroy you now definitely sounds like a kid wrote it.

5. we don’t hate (or want to hate) your brother and you, but you both spam the forum which is a rule not to do. The fact you can’t understand this is so little kid.

6. why are you bringing up this topic again? If you want us to listen to you and your brother then follow the rules

7. BE NICE AND DON’T SPAM

8. gonna sound like a grouch again, but do your parents know you guys post on this forum?

4 Likes

Please stop dude. It’s not cool. It doesn’t make you look savage or whatever. It makes you look like an insensitive little kid that can’t stop talking, and that is not a look you want to have.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney