My account has been hacked and i lost access to it

Last night when i opened the game… my game started from the tutorial, i was shocked… i have an account linked with my gmail… Someone hacked it and changed the recovery mode and linked their email to it. Now, i can’t log in… Support team claimed the game can’t be hacked and i was the one who shared my account with someone just because they saw a chat history… but i never shared my account with anyone … And some of the game devs i know say the security of the game is weak that’s why they hacked the game and it has nothing to do with my gmail. Now , what can I do…?! That someone changed my in-game, which i know because of my friend saw it and told me… I want my account back…

P. S . : I saw hiddxncamera’s game accounts in my accounts one day… That means he hacked my game right?! How would his game accounts be in my accounts ?! I contacted support , they haven’t replied to me anything for a day. I uninstalled the game in the end…

I have the proof that game account is mine… i was level 227 and i was i haus atlantica guild before someone hacked and changed the gmail link to their gmail

1 Like

I would obfuscate your Account ID, otherwise someone really can hijack it lol :upside_down_face:

I’d first go into your Google settings, log out of everywhere, change your PW and set up 2fa:

Then if your account is missing from your accounts list, you need to send a support ticket with said ID, name & guild and ideally a purchase receipt, and they can find it to re-link to your Google account, assuming that you’re the original owner.

Also remove any FB account links from your game, and go through the same process of changing PW / logging out of active sessions on there

9 Likes

You can also send a message to in game support and we can look into this and possibly remove the linked accounts once you prove account ownership.

5 Likes

Thanks, i uninstalled the game actually, i already messaged in hame support… I’ll download it again and prove the account ownership

1 Like

I did set 2fa thanks

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney