My First Hero Concept!

This is my first Hero Concept: it’s me!

Prince Tamatoa III

Description: The prince uses his magic tricks and creative damage skills to control the battlefield.
Trial Team: Red
Hero Stars: :star::star:
Position: Front
Role: Control
Entrance: Walks to the front
Winning Pose: He holds the sword, the tip in the air.
Dying Pose: He falls down. (Unless red skill is activated)

Quote: “If not now, then when?” (I said that in real life. But it ain’t important.)

White Skill: UFR?! (Unidentified Flying Recyclables) :recycle:(:facepunch: Normal Damage)

He sends a firework in the air and releases smoke, stunning or blinding enemies for 10 seconds. While enemies are disabled, he throws his collection of recyclables, dealing damage per recyclable until he runs out of energy.

He also deals 5% more damage per subsequent recyclable thrown.

Green Skill: Help! :scream: (:sparkles: Fantastic Damage)

When the Prince is damaged every 10 seconds, he screams for his medic, stunning or scaring enemies for 5 seconds while dealing damage.

When the medic arrives, he can do one of the following:

If the Prince is dealt less than 10% of his max HP, he is given a plaster, making him immune to all disables for 8 seconds. The medic leaves with a knife, stabbing all enemies for the damage dealt to the Prince per stab.

If the Prince is dealt 10% to 25% of his max HP, he is given medicine, healing him for a HP. The medic then calls his medical team to charge, knocking enemies back while stunning enemies for 5 seconds. The duration of the stun is increased by 50% if enemies are already stunned.

If the prince is dealt more than 50% of his max HP, he is protected by his medic, who has a max HP. While the medic is in combat, allies are healed for a HP and is granted armor until the medic is KO’d. When the medic is KO’d, all allies are invincible to damage for 8 seconds.

This is chosen based on the last enemy that damaged the Prince.

The buffs, scare or stun have a chance to fail if enemies are above the skill level.

Blue Skill: Sword Slash :crossed_swords: (:facepunch: Normal Damage)

He draws out his sword and accidentally slashes it across the closest enemies in an area, dealing damage per enemy hit. He then strikes the closest enemy , dealing 25% more damage.

Purple Skill: Healing Fruits :watermelon::tangerine::apple:(:facepunch: Normal Damage)

The Prince throws fruits at allies every 12 seconds, giving them the following boosts:

Apple: Allies are healed for 50% of their max HP and is given 2 stacks of “hardy”.

Orange: Allies are healed for 20% of their max HP, and allies’ basic damage is increased for 10 seconds.

Watermelon: Allies are healed for 40% of their max HP. When allies finish the watermelon, the rind is thrown at the nearest enemies, damaging enemies and slowing enemies’ attack speed and movement speed by 35% for 8 seconds.

Red Skill: Benefits and Last Wishes (:shield: TRUE Damage)

If the Prince is KO’d after using “Help!” before he is healed, he instead charges out of the battlefield with his medic and his sword, dealing damage, knocking back enemies and stunning them for 5 seconds. Allies attack faster by 100% and diverts all damage to the frontmost enemy as revenge until the enemy is KO’d. Allies then return to combat but are healed for 50% HP whenever they are below 50% max HP.

While the Prince is in combat, The Prince and his allies’ scares and stuns are increased by 5 seconds (not affecting ongoing debuffs) always attack faster by 1% per second, and is either granted basic damage when the Prince is dealt more than 50% of his HP, 1 stack of “hardy” whenever he heals or is granted armor, reality and 200 energy for the rest of the battle when the Prince is KO’d.

The stun and buffs have a chance to fail if allies and/or enemies are above level 121.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• Basic Damage
  • Max HP
  • Damage dealt to enemies by “Sword Slash”

Friendships: The Beast

Royalty: Allies buffed, Heals more effective

Disk level: + Basic Damage to the Prince and allies
+ All healing cleanses all debuffs on allies,
Allies gain 1000 skill power per cleanse for 5 seconds.
Disk Stars: Allies’ buffs duration is increased by 15% (+15% per star)
Allies are invincible for 1.4 seconds
whenever “Help!” is activated. (+1.4 seconds per star)

Bogo

Tougher Armor: Allies’ shields more effective

Disk Level: Allies’ shields give 1000 armor until shield is removed (+100 per level)
The prince is also granted a 10000 HP shield for 6 seconds at the start of every wave
(+200 Shield HP per level)
Disk Stars: + 20% Shield HP to The Prince and allies (max 100% Shield HP)
Allies’ shields have a 25% chance to avoid disables (This stat cannot be upgraded)

2 Likes

You could not have made a less modest description.

When have you said this?

This is way too long. 7 or 8 would be better.

These two statements contradict themselves. Does the skill last until no more enemies are disabled or until you run out of energy?

Obviously :roll_eyes:

It needs to have can be used once every [blank] seconds or else the skill is too OP.

This is highly unlikely for a Purple skill given the complex nature of the animations involved.

This is the same thing :man_facepalming:

How long for?

No, no, no, no, no

This should go with the stars not levels. At the current cap, 175, allies would be invincible for 17.5 seconds which is way too OP.

I don’t see this anywhere in the disk?

You should also try to add a 2nd friendship.

For a first concept it isn’t bad but it has its flaws.

12 Likes

I try to see how this can connect to the game’s heroes. That’s how I only got one for the time being. Second, I do see your point. I can make some changes. After all, this is still a concept. I can always change.

Ngl this sounds rather arrogant…

1 Like

Done! I changed some parts. Now it should be reasonable enough.

Try to condense those skill descriptions next time. I did not want to read it all because there was so much. Others have already given feedback, but I think you need to read A Guide to Making Character Concepts.

1 Like

Thanks. I will read it when I’m free.

OK. Now that I see it, I understand the basics of what to do. When I had ideas for heroes’ skills, I even used X, Y and Z as a form of algebra to replace a number. Maybe it’s because of the fact that 2020 is about to be over or that I’m doing this on a Monday Night. Doesn’t seem like it’s a good time.

But I appreciate that you even offer me your guide to making hero concepts.

Ehh, not really.

I agree with your other statements, however.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney