My Hero Concepts' Tournament!

Hi everyone! Welcome to My Hero Concepts’ Tournament! There will be some duels 1v1, and you have to vote which hero concept made by me is better, reading them! Then, you can vote which one you liked, and the other will be eliminated! So, now it’s your turn! Get ready! If you want a little advantage for the voting, you can read the concepts now in this post:
Mickey Fan 2023’s Hero Concepts

Elimination Order:
Round of 16: Isabela Madrigal, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, Alejandro, …

Here we are! After the 16th Hero Concept, let’s start this tournament with the “Round of 16”!
So, which hero concept do you prefer? Aladdin’s Sultan’s or Isabela Madrigal’s? Let me know in the poll below! Remember to read the rules above first!

Which Hero Concept do you prefer?
  • Aladdin’s Sultan
  • Isabela Madrigal

0 voters

Bro really revived this tournament after 25 days.

1 Like

I know, when I created the post, I didn’t think of how much I was going to be busy all this month. I was planning to do the other concepts in 10 days but my commitments didn’t help… Sorry for the delay…

Aladdin’s Sultan won the poll!
Isabela Madrigal is eliminated.

So, next round! Which hero concept do you prefer? Mowgli’s or Uncle Grandpa’s?
Let me know in the poll below!

• Mowgli’s
  • Uncle Grandpa’s

0 voters

It seems that Mowgli won the poll! And Uncle Grandpa is out. So, next? Which concept do you prefer? Plankton’s or Steven Universe’s? Let me know in the poll below!

Which concept do you prefer?
  • Plankton’s
  • Steven Universe’s

0 voters

Sorry, I’m late. But it seems that Plankton won the poll! And Steven Universe’s out. Next, which hero concept do you prefer? Giulia’s or Alejandro’s? Let me know in the poll below!

• Giulia’s
  • Alejandro’s

0 voters

It’s a tie! Continue to vote in the same poll!

• Giulia’s
  • Alejandro’s

0 voters

First Tie: Alejandro 1, Giulia 1

It seems that Giulia won the poll!
And Alejandro is out.
So, next poll! Which hero concept do you prefer? Toad’s or Spinel’s? Let me know in the poll below!

• Toad’s
  • Spinel’s

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney