My ideas for heroes

Hello, This is my first time and I’m trying my hand at concepts. Here’s my list, Mulan & Mushu, Esmerelda, Kida, Elionwy, Anna, Gloyd Orangeboar, Jake, Izzy, Cubby and Skully from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, The Bowler Hat Guy/Goob & Doris, Clopin Trouillefou , Rowlf, Quasimodo , Claude Frollo , Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Thor, Spider-Man, Vision, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Loki, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Nebula, Mantis, Captain Marvel, Mary Poppins.
Later I’ll do individual with skills and roles and stuff like that but for now this is it

4 Likes

Marvel will not come to the game

1 Like

True, but that doesn’t mean star_wars_girl cannot make a concept of them.

1 Like

Welcome aboard the concept club, but you need to actual make concepts to be accepted into it.

so far, this is not concepts, this is a hero wish list, plz put this in that category if you are not planning on making concepts. If you are planning to make concepts, then I look forward to reading them. :grin:

1 Like

Oh, I’m terribly sorry, I’m not used to things like this. I may be a high level on the game but I’m new to the whole forums thing

2 Likes

It is okay, I am sure you will do fine, If you would like, I can send you a few links to some concepts around the forums??

That’s alright. Welcome anyway. I hope you have fun. Make sure to read the guideline

1 Like

That would be very helpful, but I have one question, would Mulan and Mushu be a tank or a damage?

That is a matter of opinion. :grin:

Since you are making the concept, you can choose whichever role you think best matches their skillset.

I’m thinking a 2-star damage

1 Like

That should work! :grin:

Now, this place has alot of concepts, sadly you missed the contest, but you should still be able to learn to use concepts better.

2 Likes

Could you help with these concepts? I have no experience and right now my ideas are rubbish

1 Like

As fun as it would be to help, I think you should try to do it on your own, you can use that thread to give you hints as to what your concepts should include, then once you make it, Me and others will give you feedback on how to improve it. :grin:

I have a question, where would i post a recruitment post here

Wait you’re on server 19?

Meh, not really anymore. :grin:

A recruitment message? Make a new topic, make the recruitment message under Guild advertising or aomething like that, but keepnin mind that you should not post multiple topica about it. :grin:

1 Like

Are you the youtuber?

I might be…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney