My view of this game

My ideas of what you people can do. 1 for the forums possibly add a way to change your avatar.
2. Many people agree I do know a way to trade not like heroes or accounts just like gold or chips maybe a crate not any thing else really.
3. Make a way to do group chats in the game not just DMS or guild chat a group I have many friend’s who would love this.
4.this I know may have people angry but with the new update with the chat lock possibly screenshots or voice chat between friends I feel this will never happen but it would be amazing.
5. Update when you block a person make it able you can unblock faster please.
6.before chat silence just hit us with a big warning to not do it again.

And that’s all I’ve got no hate perblue I love the game but just my view!

So I would love to know if any of these idea’s could become real!

1. Guild mascots go thanks @PawpsicleSticks for this. Mascots so a guild mascot you it would be 50’000 guild tokens the point of it is like e little events that power your hero up it would be like that so let’s say I choose finnick as my mascot so now his power is higher then when the week is over you can change it[quote=“Walt_disney_X, post:1, topic:140188, full:true”]
    My ideas of what you people can do. 1 for the forums possibly add a way to change your avatar.
  2. Many people agree I do know a way to trade not like heroes or accounts just like gold or chips maybe a crate not any thing else really.
  3. Make a way to do group chats in the game not just DMS or guild chat a group I have many friend’s who would love this.
    4.this I know may have people angry but with the new update with the chat lock possibly screenshots or voice chat between friends I feel this will never happen but it would be amazing.
  4. Update when you block a person make it able you can unblock faster please.
    6.before chat silence just hit us with a big warning to not do it again.

And that’s all I’ve got no hate perblue I love the game but just my view!

So I would love to know if any of these idea’s could b

1. A follow eature you hit on there profile in chat or how you see them and you could him a button then sent it to there profile you could see there power and teams and you could write what you up to oror somesomething lik
    e that

War showdown around every 1-2 months a fun game will go down t so how it works its like normal guild war but the team who looses is kicked out the last team standing wins!

Hit this link to go to there topic

DM me if you would like me to put one of yours in here with your name!

• ADD MASCOTS
  • ADD SCREENSHOTS/VOICE CHAT
  • ADD SHOWDOWN

0 voters

which do you want

Put here if there are any little ideas of what ya want to see please no heroes this was not meant for that

Let us take a look at your wishlist…

1. Yep, requested and good thing. I would really like to change that Flubber thing.
  2. I’m sure this can hurt the game financially, so I doubt that’s gonna happen.
  3. Perhaps a good idea, but you can just chat at Discord or different social networks, I guess.
  4. I personally gonna be VERY angry.
  5. Don’t know, never blocked anyone, but sounds nice.
  6. That would be helpful, no doubt here.
  7. I’m afraid all guilds are gonna choose the same mascots for power-ups.
  8. See 2.
  9. See 3.
  10. See 4.
  11. Don’t understand. You want to check people’s teams? I guess you can do it in the Guild menu.
  12. I personally don’t get the concept.
1 Like

BTW like I said I did not make guild mascots and 4 as I said I don’t think it will ever happen but I will wish I can see how its just me

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney