Myeong's Magnificent Concept Collection

Rabbit added to “Planned Concepts”.

Evie finished.

Rabbit moved to “In the Works”.

1 Like

Mal finished.

Off the Hook moved to “In the Works”.

Rosalina & Luma added to “Planned”.

Reworded Robin’s Red Skill slightly so it is easier to understand.

1 Like

Bolt/Kim Possible Friendship Campaign added.

Also added a link to the dialogue in my Bolt concept.

Max Goof, Owl, and Garfield all added to “Planned”.

Mater finished.

Garfield moved to “In The Works”.

Small Bolt buffs:

• Removed level condition for Silencing enemies with “Superbark”.
  • Increased extra damage dealt to shielded enemies from 7% per star to 12% per star (going from a max of 35% to a max of 60%).

Myeong’s Concept “Patch Notes” 1.1.0

Did some small reworks on my older concepts to make them stronger, and partly because some of their Red skills had way too similar effects of reducing certain stats under certain conditions.

Bolt

• Increased extra damage dealt to shielded enemies with his Slinky Disk from 12% per star to 14% per star (from a max of 60% to a max of 70%)

Robin

• Increased duration of the Curse from his Blue Skill from 7 to 8 seconds.
  • Increased the slow from his Ian disk from 5% per star to 9% per star (from a max of 25% to 45%).
  • Increased the duration of the sap from his Tia Dalma disk from 1 second per star to 1.2 seconds per star (from a max of 5 seconds to a max of 6 seconds).

Squid Sisters

• Increased the duration of the blind from their Green Skill from 6 to 7 seconds.
  • Increased the duration of the stun from their Blue Skill from 7 to 8 seconds.
  • Instead of removing armor with their Red Skill, Callie & Marie now remove some buffs from enemies that they damage with their Green and Blue Skills.

Reuben

• Increased the amount of times the slow from his Purple Skill can stack from 3 to 4 times.
  • Instead of removing basic damage with his Red Skill, Reuben now reduces enemies’ overall damage outputs by a set value of 40%. (Added a level condition to this effect instead.)
3 Likes

Rosalina & Luma moved to “In the Works”.

… Is it annoying for me to give these small updates every time I make them?

• Yeah, you don’t really need to update us every time.
  • No, I don’t mind these small updates.

0 voters

I’m pretty sure the topic is moved at the top in “Latest Topics” when it’s edited, and we’ll be able to see your changes anyways.

1 Like

Does that always happen, though? Not all of the concepts I reworked in my recent “Patch Notes” were moved to the top of “Latest Topics” for me when I edited them.

I saw it with your Squid Sisters concept and I think the others, if I’m correct.

Hm… maybe they only didn’t all show up for me because I’m the one who made them?

The only concept I saw get moved to the top of “Latest Topics” was my Squid Sisters concept.

Could just be me, but whatever. :man_shrugging:

I’m remaking the poll so I can see who voted for what option.

Should I keep making comments giving small updates on the progress on my concepts?

• Yeah, you don’t need to keep making them.
  • No, I don’t mind them.

0 voters

I just realized I messed up the wording of the question. I should not have done this at night…

So… I’m assuming people want me to stop making these updates?

No, I thought that the option I voted is: You can keep making them, I don care about them.
Like this post if you thought it too.

3 Likes

Garfield finished.

Fred (Big Hero 6) added to “Planned”.

About time I consider making a BH6 concept lol.

Owl removed from “Planned”.

Kanga & Roo added to “Planned” instead.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney