Name your saved line-ups

Would be very nice if you could name your saved line-ups. Right? :smiley:

7 Likes

Would be great… I’d call them lineup 1, lineup 2 and lineup 3!!. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I used to like having the lineups based on what opponents I was going up against but there’s too many to keep track of so I only use them to help with Daily friend quests.

Names or named groups would be great

1 Like

I like this idea! I tend to call my line-ups the Storm Squad.

Would definitely help with being able to quickly find the line that you’re looking for.

1 Like

Wait is there a timer on the game you play? Cause I take as long as I want :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Getting first in Arena (and sometimes Coli) Challenger is very time sensitive. Even if you beat the person who was in first when you entered the fight, if you weren’t the first person to start a fight against them, you won’t be in first after beating them. You’ll be in second or third for fourth (yes, I’ve seen all three outcomes), depending on how many other people started and ended up winning a fight against the person that was in first place before you officially started your fight. There’s a substantial prize difference between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in Challenger.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney