Napoleon & Lafayette Likely Concept

Hey everyone! I’m back with a new concept… but it’s not who you might’ve thought it would be. I was originally going to continue my FE3H concept series, but I randomly came up with the idea for making this out-of-left-field likely concept a couple of days ago and was like, “You know what? Why not?” :sweat_smile:

Napoleon & Lafayette
Source: The Aristocats

Description: These 2 dogs are ready to chase down and cause chaos for anyone who comes near their territory, even when they’re riding a motorcycle!

Quote: “Oh, Napoleon, we done bent 6 tires today. Chased 4 motorcars, a bicycle, and a scooter.”

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Napoleon and Lafayette walk to their position.

Victory: Napoleon and Lafayette sit where they are and howl.

Defeat: Lafayette walks forward but trips on his ear while Napoleon watches and rolls his eyes.

Basic attack: Napoleon bites at an enemy.

Skills
White - Charge! (Normal Damage)
Napoleon and Lafayette run up to the nearest enemy and frantically bark at them, dealing X damage to them and nearby enemies and knocking those enemies back.

Green - Wheels Approaching
At the start of each wave, Napoleon listens for his enemies, Studying them and reducing their Skill Power by X for 15 seconds.

Blue - Mess Call
Lafayette barks to rally allies’, increasing their basic damage by X and their attack speed by 100% for 9 seconds.

Purple - The Tender Part
After using “Charge!”, Napoleon and Lafayette Distract all enemies affected by “Charge!” for 10 seconds. While Distracting enemies, they take 50% less damage from basic attacks and deal 50% more damage with their own basic attacks. Distracting enemies has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - The Leader
Once per wave, when Napoleon and Lafayette fall below 50% HP, they heal for X HP, gain 300 Energy, and activate “Wheels Approaching” again.
“Mess Call” also grants allies 200 Energy and makes them Energized for 9 seconds. Energized allies receive 75 extra Energy each time they perform a basic attack.
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage to “Charge!”

Friendships
Napoleon & Lafayette/Bolt
Campaign: “Doggy Business” - The CPD asks Bolt to patrol with Napoleon and Lafayette. Bolt is hesitant, but complies nonetheless. (Allies: Goofy, Slinky Dog, Animal)

Disk: “Over Hear!” - Attack Speed Increased While Distracting
+X Basic Damage
+X Armor
While Distracting enemies, Napoleon and Lafayette’s attack speed is increased by 10% (+10% per star).

Napoleon & Lafayette/Lock, Shock, and Barrel
Campaign: “Suspicious Setup” - Napoleon hears a “four-legged bathtub” passing by one day and he and Lafayette decide to investigate. Lock, Shock, and Barrel decide to use this as an opportunity to cause mischief for the duo. (Allies: Swedish Chef, Cheshire Cat, Stitch)

Disk: “Hide and Sneak” - “Wheels Approaching” Lowers Armor
+X Skill Power
“Wheels Approaching” also lowers enemies’ Armor by 8% (+8% per star).

I had a lot of fun making this one given how unconventional of a choice it is. Enjoy!

6 Likes

You have been making FEH concepts recently, so I thought this was someone else’s and you were just reviewing it :sweat_smile:

Good concept.

1 Like

“Wait a minute, i’m the leader. I’ll say when it’s a good concept… it’s a good concept.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney