Need help to create my team (new player)

Hello everyone,

I started the game few days ago and after an offer tonight from the game I decided to buy the offer with 75 crates for 19$ and a looooot of character were in those crate, now I’m completely lost about what team I can do with all of that.

That will be so gentle if some people could help me about doing that correctly so I don’t have to loose few days or weeks to up some character to finally discover than they are very bad.

Also did I have to do one team or few for the different daily event? Like CW or the guild invasion?

Thanks a lot for any advice my friends, love on you

Looks like you’re on S19. I’ll break a few basics down for you, but this is going to be a lot of text to read through.

Which Heroes to Use

The current meta (powerful combination of characters that everyone uses) are Goofy and Duke, you won’t get high in Arena without them. I personally recommend WALL-E for your team as well, because he gives his allies energy needed to fire off their powerful Active (White) skills. When you get Ducky and Bunny from sign-in, you’re going to want them in your team as well. They’re currently OP. A support like Violet or Judy would also benefit you. Violet protects your team by giving them shields, while Judy gives your team a small speed and damage boost at the start, and occasionally small healing and damage boosts.

Stats that may be confusing

Basic Damage: All heroes (or at least on your server) have a basic attack they use when their skills are unavailable or on cooldown. Basic Damage raises the amount of damage this does (or for Felix, how much he heals). Some skills have stats written in orange which are affected by Basic Damage.

Skill Power: This stat exclusively raises the power of most skills. This means any skill with the variable written in blue gains power from it.

Tenacity: Tenacity is a good stat to have. To put it simply, it helps your heroes shake off disables faster. This is part of why Goofy is so popular, as he can raise his own Tenacity stat by 30, making him almost immune to any form of Control.

A few tips

• Make sure each of your trial teams (Red, Blue, and Yellow) have a hero whose skills do mainly Fantastic damage. Some examples are Elastigirl and Jack-Jack. This will help you out later in the Invasion gamemode.
  • When leveling up skills, ones that say something along the lines of “This may fail against enemies above level 20” are a high priority to keep topped up.
  • Find a good guild with an active Leader and Champions. Guilds provide a number of useful benefits, and required for gamemodes like War and Creep Surge.
  • New updates come about every 2 weeks, and there’s going to be one tomorrow bringing 3 new heroes to your server. Expect to see numerous deals offering chips for the new heroes.
  • Every weekend there’s a contest. They’re all Pay to Win, so don’t worry about Rank rewards. Progress rewards are still important, though.
  • Global Chat is just a bunch of little kids. Don’t take anything they say there seriously, and usually stay out of there in general if you don’t want to see 9 year olds looking for a girlfriend. VIP chat is just a glorified global, so don’t take anything there seriously either. Guild chat is the only place where people have functioning brains.

If there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to ask either your guildmates or the forums. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well Idk what charecters you have now so I will give you my team, Best to worst
Goofy (3 stars)
Mike wazowksi (3 stars)
Jessie (3 stars)
Wall-E (2 stars)
buzzlightyear (3 stars)
Scar (3 stars) is my sixth best, idk if he might be a good replacement but for now Yea No, Also if you (Bout to advertise if not interested STOP NOW) wanna join my guild The Weirdos Club, you can!

1 Like

I would say focus on Moana, Mr Incredible, Aladin, Goofy, duke caboon, rafiki, wall-e and Zurg for now.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the answers than you give to me, now I have a very good idea about what to do, thanks <3

Also Hunter I’m only lvl 34 and your guild ask for a lvl 45 min, but I would love to join you in the future, no worry I will be 45 soon enough haha!

Once again thank you everyone than was very kind

Well good to know your interested, and im always happy to help people!

The best advice for any new player on any server wanting to build teams is (because really theres a lot of great combos and slight variations that you can do to each) learn the skills and where they attack from and what kind of damage they do. Is it fantastic or normal? Also learn their weaknesses. Are they higher in armor or reality? Try to focus on new ppl. There are a lot to choose from and newer ppl get added all the time. Most of the time the most current heroes are going to be key ppl for the longest. (At least most of the time. ) as long as you find a team that works for you focus on that one but dont be afraid to change it up either. There are plenty of ppl that can help you test lines in the game chatrooms too so you can always try there too.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney