Need suggestion on team build up

Hi,

I’m very new to this game and starting to like it so need some guidances on the characters to focus for long run. These are what I have now, any good?

• Buzz
  • Alice
  • Woody
  • Elsa
  • Ralph
  • Olaf
  • Nick
  • Micky Mouse
  • Vanellope
  • Yax
  • Elastigirl
  • Frozone
  • Hades

Thanks to all your comments in advance!

1 Like

I would say work on woody with Jessie’s memory disk and olaf (if you can get some chips) with moanas memory disk. I’m not really sure. The team I mainly use is sully (woody memory disk) merida (elastagirl memory disk) Miguel (Jessie memory disk) Moana (merida memory disk) and stitch (Maui memory disk).
Hope I could help!

1 Like

Buzz is terrible, although he gets his uses with strong enough Zurg friendship.
Alice is a monster, great buffs and debuffs, in giant form makes pancakes out of enemies quite literally.
Woody, great offensive support.
Elsa, very good. Has both damage and crowd control, but goes down easily.
Ralph, good at the beginning, later on needs another tank to even survive.
Olaf. King of annoying tanks. Great stats and utility, lacks damage.
Nick. Good damage and has a charm, but is a glass cannon.
Mickey Mouse. Healing expert, really good but is squishy.
Vanellope. Meh. Although she can turn into a nice backline killer when you get her Merida friendship.
Yax. Once you get a different healer, just throw him in the bin. EDIT: Which you have, Mickey is s-tier pure support lol.
Elastigirl. Queen of single target damage. I don’t know why, but she just doesn’t work well.
Frozone. Meh. Relict of the older generation of heroes.
Hades. A nice allrounder, although doesn’t specialize in anything.

1 Like

What team would you usually use?

1 Like

Out of these? I’d probably build some sort of Freeze Team variation. You have Elsa and Olaf, you can throw in Frozone until you get someone better. I’d also probably throw in Woody / Alice and Nick.

You could use someone with a knockback when choosing Elsa or Olaf, but the only ones you have are single target, so they aren’t that useful - they usually serve diferent purpose than AoE knockback, but, like, a few of them are anything other than ‘bad’.

2 Likes

Alice
Elsa
Olaf
Mickey Mouse
Frozone (eh.)

Try to get newest heroes like Bo or D&B.
These are really worth to br upgraded.

1 Like

Thanks so much guys. I’ll try to see if I can adapt your comments.

Buzz Alice Elsa Woody Olaf is thr team Im using now

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney