Nerf maximus

Maximus is a real pain his super OP i cant even beat a team that has maximus in it almost no body can beat him he does alot of damage MORE damage then ducky and bunny (when they were not nerfed) and his blue skill is a pain! 18 secounds stun BRUH! and his green skill tho. His about to die and he heals back to full HP with his green skill and once he uses his white skill your team is dead no way your gonna survice his white skill. He also has so much HP. He has the most HP out of everyone

5 Likes

They were never nerfed

They are they are very weak and do very small damage

Lol your funny

(I’m on server 19 btw)

That doesn’t mean they were ever nerfed; that just means they don’t do very well in today’s metagame.

1 Like

Bruh, he stuns for 12 seconds. Shan Yu is the one with the potential to stun for 18 seconds.

I’m pretty sure it only targets 1 or 2 heroes, so not everyone in your team is affected by his white skill.

Yeah. They only became obsolete :man_shrugging:

Only if all your team is close to him then your team is dead

Don’t call us “idiots” when you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. Just because a nerf was called for doesn’t mean it happened :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Mira en si maximus no necesita un nerf y si no puedes matarlo has combinaciónes con tus héroes más bien el que necesita nerf es el gato de cheshire maximus no y si no lo puedes ganar no te vengas a quejar quejate del gato de cheshire ese si es un dolor de cabeza

Idk what your saying

He’s saying that Maximus is counterable with the right team and so he doesn’t need a nerf, the one the needs a nerf is Cheshire cat and that he gives a headache to fight against.

6 Likes

Cat is fine maximus is not maximus NEEDS a nerf

Laughs in Head Toss and Head Stand

That’s asking for a buff, not a nerf :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Sorry i type that by mistake i was meant to say nerf

Whats wrong with cats white skill? He just stands on his head making damage

Too much damage :man_facepalming:

Funny how you’re complaining about how Max heals to Max HP and takes some time to take out your team but you’re okay with someone taking about your team in one blow :+1:

4 Likes

Maximus can kill a team by himself does to much damage

Look, this is how this game power creep works. There’s a hero that is Meta, then overtime it gets “obsolete” like Ducky and Bunny for example, sooner or later both Cheshire Cat and Maximus will get obsolete in a sense, and on a rare occasion (Like Randall) they’ll get their nerf. For now, let’s leave it as it is, because believe me, there are already enough people asking for a Nerf for both Cheshire Cat and Maximus.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney