Nerf Moana

I don’t know if you know this rule, but it’s a thing: Don’t revive old topics. If no one has posted in a thread for a long time, that means the conversation is done and need not be continued. The reason this unwritten rule exists is because by reviving a dead topic, it can take the spot of a newer, more important topic on the front page. There are a few exceptions to this rule, such as a problem that was thought to be resolved has resurfaced, or it’s a thread that is meant to have updates as needed, such as Aurora Veil’s hero guides, or @Filadae_Djaq’s badge origin topic.

Other than that this is the rule of the forums.

4 Likes

Yeah maybe play some more kiddo. Olaf freezes my team for 12 seconds. 12 seconds is an entire match. My team 19k olafs team 8k. I have purple rapunzel bo peep flynn donald and stitch. So hes op. In auto battles like arena rap never stuns him so shes useless but supposedly olafs main counter.

1. That was 6 months ago
  2. If your team is over double the power of your opponent, your composition barely matters. You’d have to really screw up to lose.

Sorry dude i hate to contradict you because youve been cool to me thus far but that rule is, well, not a rule. Its just something lazy mods and lazy forum devs made up because they were too dumb to code. All threads and forums worth anything have an auto archive function these days that disallow further posts after a set amount of time. So if a topic isnt archived then its fair game. Besides the point that olaf is STILL op so this thread still seems pretty relevant to me. If this disney forum doesnt have an auto archive function then, like i said thats just lazy programming but it wouldn’t surprise me. It is disney after all.

So because the post is old means olaf isnt still op? Its cute the passive agressive way you insinuate its my fault a character is op lol. Im not a dev dude but if you dont understand that im not 100% sure why youre commenting? If olaf isnt countered instantly he will freeze your team. If you ate fighting arena you cant counter him since you cant set priorties and your cc usually targets the the closest or strongest toon. So while im sure there are some strong olaf counters the threads saying rapunzel is his main counter seem somewhat inaccurate.

I never suggested anything was “your fault”, except you losing. Olaf isn’t OP, at least not on his own.
He freezes heroes within short range of him, meaning midline and backline heroes are unaffected. So I’ll assume that your skills are underleveled, Olaf was fighting with K&S and/or Elsa, and your tank was knocked back. It’s also worth noting that Olaf’s freezes aren’t level based, so having a higher level won’t make you immune.

Tl;dr: level up your skills, or fight one of the 50 other people in your Arena. He’s not OP. Randall, however, is someone to look out for.

Hes op in the sense that he buffs all freeze skills of his team. So my team was spending entire matches frozen. Granted an entire match might only last 10 seconds. My teams bo peep. Repunzel, flynn (or zurg depending opponent) stitch and Donald. All 3 star purp 1 with max skills at lvl 51. Might be 52 now. Regardless i need a better counter for a deep freeze team. Rep is good with her 3 skill (i think) starts her with half engry but a lot of times she wont proc on him with her stun. So idk. Im open to suggestions. I did 2 stupid offers (dumb farming games and a merge game) so i have 5k diamonds rn. And i have like 25 heroes sitting under lvl 10. If u know a good set up, im listening. As far as fighting 1 of the 50 peeps in the arena, why? I only fight top 5. I learn a lot more from collesium battles.

Donald is THE best counter against freeze teams actually. And no, Olaf not only is not OP, but he’s even below average.

1 Like

Im dumb btw i was never talking about olaf.

Ive been talking about Kristof and sven. Olaf is the snowman.

My bad. When i said his one skill buffs buffs every characters freeze on his entire team obviously i meant kristoff. So anyway i still think hes op.

Youre right btw olaf is a joke.

1 Like

Yeah, Kristoff is a pretty powerful character, especially with freeze teams. Donald still is the best counter, but he may end up having to absorb too many freezes.
I don’t know if you mean that you use Kevin Flynn or Flynn Rider, but I think if you use Kevin, you should be great against an average freeze comp. He’s immune to freezes, so Donald can absorb them from more important characters. Plus he can clease freezes and slows that may eventually be ignored by Donald. Hope this will be helpful.

My flynn is the guy with the sword not the one from tron. Yeah there’s a Kristoff olaf and elsa team at 17k in 1st place in my arena right now and as soon as their skills proc my team (now ay 23k) wipes in seconds.

All my skills with flynn and donald are maxed for their level. I have no mods or memory tokens though. So idk. This is my 19th day so im still wondering abouy a lot of stuffb reality,studying, where to even get a mod, fact that friendships do nothing in battle so while its a fun game there’s a lot ima have to google.

You’ll get better at the game as you play more. We all start from not knowing what all stats do and how to use them.
About that freeze team, all I can suggest is to use Kevin Flynn. Or Linguini. Either one of the two will help Donald.

You need to use anger who is immune to freeze or duke which when uses white skill cant b frozone either

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney