New Challenges - Where?

We haven’t had a new Challenge since November 11th last year. Can we expect to see new ones appear at some point, or have they been scrapped?

We were asked in November 2019 if we enjoyed Challenges -

and the overwhelming response from forum users was that yes, we do!

Some of the responses -

Challenges are great for me… So yes, if you remove them, I’ll be sad :slightly_frowning_face:

I do them for the fun… I hope new ones come out.

Challenges are fun… it’s fun to be able to get some hero chips or memories.

I love them!! Please don’t scrap them!

I love challenges, is just fun to have something different to do each week… i really don’t want the challenges to be removed

I like the weekly challenges.

I love challenges. They give us something new every week

I like to see them every week to see if they are achievable within my play time, so yes I would miss them if they were gone.

I love challenges… I would most definitely miss them.

They can be fun. Depends on the challenge.

I love challenges, they keep me playing and ways to improve. Yes id miss them so much if they were gone.

I love the concept, they give me some fresh air to my daily playing. And yeah i will miss them if they gone.

Yeah, challenges is good

So… what’s up PB?

1 Like

Other half was rather negative about challenges, or won’t miss them…

seeing most of my guildmates’ only finished about half of the challenges, and most never bother to buy the skipped challenges using diamonds, and PB will actually have the data for this, i think challenges are not the priorities for the players, hence not a priority for PB to develop anymore

for me, i just happy that the old challenges which has been repeated, are somewhat easy to complete, resulting in challenges tokens without much effort

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney