NEW: Chronological Hero Release Guide

It’s fine enjoy your trip!

4 Likes

Sorry bout the hold up everyone! Things have just been a little bonkers for me recently. Eda will be postponed a little bit on the tier list. Thank you for understanding!! Have a lovely week!

6 Likes

It’s fine Have a lovely week!

4 Likes

Adding tomorrow!! Thanks for being patient throughout the (quite long) wait.

5 Likes

Added her! You will get a complete announcement in a few hours. I’m writing a LOT.
IMG_6358

3 Likes

Just added hero #213……… Eda Clawthorne!!
eda-clawthorne-eda-the-owl-lady

Since the end of 2023 is coming up, I’m going to talk about the recent announcements on what changes the game will be receiving that were discussed in the State of the Game Nov 2023 Post. I will talk about my opinion on these announcement, and what I think they will do for the game.

First, there was very minimal information on more of the “larger” bug fixes, such as lag, hero looping issues, and hero balancing. This whole section was basically about how we should keep submitting in-game tickets, which is totally fine. I just feel like PerBlue should try to take a more hands on approach to finding and fixing their bugs, rather than using the community to do all that work for them. It would be a lot more practical on both sides. Asking for in-game tickets is fine, but it becomes a little much when the community is the larger half of that effort. I think everyone in the community would rather the team the team spend, say, a month solving the lag and looping issues while taking a pause on releasing heroes, instead of adding more heroes to the game and fixing the most important bugs bit by bit. Adding more heroes will make more bugs and increase lag.
As for the hero balancing, it’s basically just them saying that they will continue creating hero refreshes to try their hardest to make all heroes equal.

However, after this part of the article, I am very glad that PerBlue acknowledged their mistakes. I think this is a huge step in their process of reviving the game. We have seen small apologizes in the past, but nothing as explanatory as this.

Not only that, but they fully scale thanked the community for all of our help throughout the years.

IMG_6359

What Is Coming in 2024

First up, we got the Yellow Rank QoL announcement that we have been waiting for. We got (another thank you :heart:) and many more information on the QoL. We are learning now that we will get these updates in waves. That’s great in all, but will these waves create problems on their own? I mean, to make sure these improvements work, they would have to do a full scale test all at once to make sure the all the updates work well together. There were also some mentioned, but non-specific, Codebase improvements, which were much needed. To be honest, I have no idea what the Yellow improvements will even do. Maybe a sort of stamina/gold scaling change to make it so your DHBM bank account doesn’t go down to negative numbers after equipping one badge.

After this announcement, we hear about new non-war guild perks (listening to the community again). These will most likely be for skill points :pray:
These will probably won’t have too much of an impact on game, but it will certainly help.

Next, we get one of the most exciting announcements in this article, the change to friendship campaigns. After countless comments of asking, we finally receive. Hopefully these changes will let beginning players get access to memory disks for the newest heroes. This has been long awaited. But, changes like these have been prone to being screwed up. Hopefully the team can get this right, because it’s a crucial change that can make many players want to keep playing the game for longer periods of time. This can make a huge impact on the game in both ways.
IMG_6360

None of this is an attack on PerBlue. This game is insanely fun, and everything stated here is just my opinion.

Thanks so much for all you help @TheGrillFather!

(PT. 2 COMING TMR)

6 Likes

But the problem is the game be freezing

1 Like

Aren’t you forgetting an important detail:

Coustumes are coming back after a three year hiatus!

3 Likes

@Mister_Toon

2 Likes

Newest Hero coming tomorrow, along with something else…

(still in progress…)

3 Likes

Just added hero #214……Shere Khan!

wUCHUF

10 Likes

Thank You!

3 Likes

Sorry to revive, but shouldn’t a certain witch be added under “leaked”?

3 Likes

Hopefully she can be added officially tomorrow.

5 Likes

I think I know who you’re talking about

1 Like

Otherwise we’ll just have to wait because they already broke the streak in January

2 Likes

Just added hero number 215……Luz Noceda!
IMG_7601

10 Likes

Yay
I’m Very happy about Luz coming to dhbm :+1:

6 Likes

Me too
(10 chars)

7 Likes

I third that, makes me wanna dance with hope for Anne Boonchuy one dayUntitled_Project_V1

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney