New contest scoring

Can someone explain how the new contest is being scored? Everything has 2 different scoring methods listed.

if you read the other posts that ask the same thing. The higher scoring areas are capped. Once that cap is reached the lower scoring comes into effect.

There are basically 2 Different Scoring Types: one that gives out many points, but has a cap (the maximum times you can use it) and another gives out few points, but has no cap.

For the “Win 1 Battle with Goofy in City Watch”:

• Earn 8,333 Points in the first 30 Wins you get, and Earn 83 Points after those 30 Wins.

For the “Clear 1 Infected Area”:

• Earn 8,333 Points in the first 30 Clears you get, and Earn 83 Points after those 30 Clears.

For the “Spend 1 Stamina”:

• Earn 104 Points in the first 2,400 Stamina you Spend, and Earn 36 Points after those 2,400 Stamina you Spent.

For the “Spend 1 Diamonds”:

• Earn 357 Points in the first 700 Diamonds you Spend, and Earn 78 Points after those 700 Diamonds you Spent.
1 Like

Don’t know what posts you’re talking about, I don’t see any. But thanks for the explanation regardless.

Thank you @HeroSSWin for the detailed, polite reply. And my guild thanks you as well.

1 Like

Actually…

Goofy in City Watch

For the the first 30 times you use Goofy in City Watch you get 8,333 points. Afterwards you earn 83. So after reaching the cap you will have at least 249,990 points

Clearing Infected Areas

For the first 30 times you clear a reinfected area, you earn 8,333 points. Afterwards you earn 83. After reaching the cap you will have at least 249,990 points

Spending Stamina

For the first 2,400 stamina you spend, you earn 104 points. Afterwards you earn 38 points. So after reaching the cap, you will have at least 249,600 points

Spending Diamonds

For the first 700 diamonds you spend, you earn 347 points. Afterwards you get 78 points. So after reaching the cap you will have at least 242,900 points

If you reach all the caps than you will have at least 992,480 points. Maybe (I will not use Goofy in City Watch since the cap of City Watch battles in 4 days, during the event which can go through 4 days since it starts in the middle of one, is 60. Subtract 30 to get 30. 30 battles won’t be enough) clear 91 more reinfected areas, spend 198 stamina, or 97 diamonds.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney