New Friend Land Ideas Information: The Doom Gangsters The Magma-Hot Queen

Hello everyone Today I give you information on the Doom Gangsters

They are an Evil Treating gang, that takes Evil to the EXTREME. Allow Me to tell you what me mean, They rob banks, houses, steel from the innocent, they destroy what they see, burn down buildings, but the most Evil Treating thing they do is kill the innocent for fun​:skull:. There’s up to 20 of these evil villains :smiling_imp:, Duos and Trios count as 1. They done so many crimes which is why they are the most Evil most Treating Villains of all the time, and they work for Captain Long Beak.

I will be going through them 1 at a time, The First Doom Gangster that me will give you information is the Magma-Hot Queen.

The Magma-Hot Queen

The Magma-Hot Queen is a Fire Element Villain and her Rank is a B.

She uses Fire spells on her Enemies and calls Lava Minions to due her wish.

Grander: Female♀️.

Species: Hot-Fire Statue.

Universe :cyclone:: Skylanders.

Crimes: Burn People, Robbed Banks, Stolen Gems and Diamonds.

Personality: she’s mostly sassy and want everyone to do what she wants when she wants it.

Unlike the other Doom Gangsters, She thinks she can be a better Leader then Wing Blades and challenges him to Battle, but always get defeated by him because of his speed and his blades.

• She’s the only Doom Gangster that thinks she is a better Leader then Wing Blades.

• She’s one of the Female Doom Gangsters, the other ones are Anne Puppenchuy, Dreamkiller, Lynner Genius, Melissa Sour Witch, Steena (The Killer Plant Duo).

• She’s one of few Villains at accepts to become a hero.

Which Doom Gangster would you like me to show next week?
Dreamkiller

Dr Heatenkase, ChompaChompa, and SwordTail

AxeHead

• Dreamkiller
  • Dr Heatenkase, ChompaChompa, and SwordTail
  • AxeHead.

0 voters

A Doom Gangster Poll Results will be seen on Wednesday.

This is an interesting set of characters, can’t wait to see the concepts lol

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney