New friendship?

Is there any way we can petition for a new friendship lol? I just really want to see Aladdin & Merida as friends. It would make sense too, both of their storylines involve making wishes to change their fates. Can anyone else totally see this??

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see it. Aladdin doesn’t have many friendships in general and Merida would fit. Other ones I’ve thought would be good would be:

• Tia Dalma and Maui, Moana and/or Hades (She’s a sea goddess bound in human form, why doesn’t she get a friendship with seafaring demigod Maui, girl loved by the sea Moana or fellow god Hades? Or is it because none of the other heroes know she’s Calypso?)

• Hades and Scar (Two jealous brothers who end up fighting their nephews)

• Aladdin and Nick Wilde (Former thieves and hustlers turned over a new leaf)

7 Likes

PB sometimes create post about friendships ideas on FB.
You can always send ticket on support with yours ideas (best way: post pair + disk bonus and maybe little story).

1 Like

I want to see Moana/Hiro friendship. Moana finds robots & other robotics around the city & comes across Hiro. And Hiro explains to Moana what robotics are.

2 Likes

While we’re at it, Jack-Jack has a lot of friendships already, but I think Baymax/Jack-Jack would be pretty cute.
Would also be a fun friend campaign. Baymax deals lots of normal damage, Jack-Jack has lots of fantastic skills, Baymax’s shields and also the fact that he’s a tank will work good with Jack-Jack’s backline damage dealing…

1 Like

I’m really curious Y they didn’t make Hades/Scar friendship. Cause dat really makes total sense. They are jelaous of their brother having the upper hand.

2 Likes

I am hoping to look into Ursula with Maleficient because of their common traits. Both ladies, both with magical power.

Scar and Hades seem to have incompatible traits with some heroes with open friend slots.

1 Like

I really hope this happens, maybe they just haven’t gotten around to it yet

2 Likes

Yup. We just have to wait and see

1 Like

Fortunately, I guessed correctly that there IS Maleficient&Ursula disk!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney