New hero (maybe)

I would like fred added to the game. He can be either a tank or a damage role. His white skill will be he breathes fire until he runs out of energy doing about 500 damage per second, and burning enemies for 7 seconds after that which would do 2000 damage over time. His green skill would be he slashes the closest enemy 3 times, doing 400 damage per hit and knocking them back. His blue skill is he jumps in the middle of enemies, dealing 1500 damage and stunning enemies for 10 seconds. His purple skill is he revives as regular fred with 7500 health and throws action figures at the farthest enemy, doing 500 damage each hit and gaining 300 health each hit. After he revives, if he uses his super as regular fred, he puts on his monster suit and his attacks go back to normal. He can only activate his white skill while he is regular fred. He will have a friendship with hiro and wall-e.

I’m sorry idk about the friendships. All i know is one will be hiro

This is a good idea but you might wanna consider putting it under #forum-events:hero-concepts.

What do you mean “Disney Channels.” The only TV show characters in the game are from Disney Afternoon

Anyways, it would be very amazing to see Fred in the game along with the other team members from Big Hero 6

4 Likes

Sooo should they do my idea or not?

Being completely honest, no. I like Fred and I want more Big Hero 6 characters, but the way you have him I just do not think that it is well put together and organized enough for PerBlue to want to use it (I could be really wrong though). This is also in the wrong category, since it is a hero concept it should be in the Creative Corner, specifically Hero Concepts.

I recommend you use this guide here if you ever decide to make another post like this again, and feel free to ask questions by replying there.

You should maybe change the title…

Thank you for telling me your idea. I posted it here to see what yall (disney heroes players) would think before it went to perblue.

Imagineer i was talking to u

Plus this is my first time to do it. Perblue can change it to whatever they want i was just giving the idea

I understand. It sounds like you want to make more hero concepts/ideas, which is good. I really do suggest looking at the guide I made before you make the next one.

I will! And again thank you!

1 Like

Do u agreee

Don’t reply to old posts.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney