New heroes concept

This is old news

@Scarlet_Captain don’t use X when talking about time. X should only be used if the number can change by the skill being leveled up.
Also don’t use X when talking about energy amounts or percentages.

Also be sure to specify the strength of the slow (ie. 30%, 75%)

2 Likes

You are definitely improving as a concept maker.

1 Like

Thank u for your comments. It’s good to hear that some people notice my work. I don’t know if I’m improving, you’ll be the judge to this. And thank u for those details. I’ll take notice of them for my next concepts.

Dude we’ve been getting a lot of classic Disney characters lately, Huey Dewey And Louie, Animal, Miss Piggy, Jasmine, Jafar, Simba & Nala, Timon & Pumbaa, Peter Pan, Rafikki , And Beast before Year 2 started we got RobinHood and Merlin the only newer Disney characters for year 2 were The Toy Story 4 characters and Inside Out Characters so saying Classic Disney Characters aren’t represented a lot then go check all the heroes again Lol

2 Likes

You make excelent concepts storybrooker

1 Like

@Ultradragon thank u. I’m trying my best.

Aren’t creeps (like Brutes, Skeletons, Mages, etc.) genderless?

1 Like

U r right… I’ll fix it. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Hey guys. Here’s my concept for Tarzan. For the next few days, my concepts will be in Jungle Mood, with 3 more characters I will upload the next days. Also, once that Lilo and Ant-Man had the same number of votes in the poll, I updated both characters with a red skill. Make sure you’ll checl them out. Which character should I update with a red skill next?

• Angelica
  • Star-Lord
  • Mother Ginger
  • Wasabi

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey guys. This is my concept for Jane Porter. My concepts for Wasabi and Star-Lord were updated with a new red skill. Please, check them out and let me know what you think. Which of my concepts should I update with a red skill?

• Captain America
  • Fred
  • Mary Poppins
  • Angelica

0 voters

Hey guys. My last Jungle mood concept was Terk & Tantor. Also, Fred has been updated with a new red skill.
From which movie should my next concepts should be?

• Arthur (From "Sword in the Stone)
  • Ichabod & Mr. Toad (As different heroes)
  • Atlantis Characters

0 voters

And which of my concepts should I update with a red skill next?

• Captain America
  • Clara Stahlbaum
  • Go Go Tomago
  • Angelica

0 voters

How do you get the icons?

1 Like

I take them from google, he probably does the same

They’re not from Google. They are custom

1 Like

Google :grin:. And I use an app to make them circular and add a color border

1 Like

What app?
I kinda want to use this format

I’ve used an app that can to this

It is called PicsArt

Oh cool
(10 characters)

Just write “Circle Profile Picture” in the searchbar of your app store and download whatever app likes you most.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney