New heroes concept

@Cookie101 thanks, and you’ll have to be prepared that not all characters would be from the same movie. They could be different. “Don’t say I didn’t say I didn’t warned ya” - (Taylor Swift).:grin::wink: And thank u very much for ur good words. Stay tuned to see Ant-Man and Bambi tomorrow.

3 Likes

Nicely done. I would also like to see Jafar and Jasmine in the game.

3 Likes

@LilRubyKinz me too. Stay tuned to see the next characters tomorrow.

2 Likes

Just to give you some tips:

• Don’t choose a very minor reference to choose as skill (Like in Jasmine’s A Whole New World)
  • Choose a skill that the hero really owns. Like in Jafar’s Cave of Wonders, he doesn’t own the Cave of Wonders nor the scarabs.
  • I think dizzying means stunning. Take note of that.
1 Like

@Wailord, thanks for the tips… :wink:

2 Likes

@Scarlet_Captain can you stop making 2 concept a day? It rushes you and you can’t make really good concepts easily. Twice a week is fine but 2 concepts daily? That’s 14 characters a week!

1 Like

Maybe you’re right. The 2-day special Big Hero concept ends on Monday and after that I will make concepts every Wednesday and Friday. Thank u…

3 Likes

I think that Jasmine and Jafar are both awesome ideas. I have wished it since Aladdin and Genie came to the game.

3 Likes

I’m still confused why AntMan and Bambi were paired together

1 Like

@SpiderHog, Simple luck. No special reason. Both favorite characters. More different characters are coming. They won’t be always from the same movie

Tbh I’ve never thought dumbo would be a Tank but cool👍

1 Like

He’s a flying 2-TONE elephant…

1 Like

There is confirmed hero to befriend kim the second disc called stich finder i would say it would mean ron stopbole willl join since he is her best friend and he is who is helping kim in the show if i could be wrong it could more unlikely charther lilo as refernce to lilo and stich and kim possible crossover episode which was aired long ago but the name can be only refernce to qoute said by kim possible whats the stich this meaning ron is more likely in case its just coming from kim s qoute

1 Like

@Ashketchum95 you have really fully analyzed that, don’t u? :joy::joy::joy:. I mean, I don’t look in so many details. Thank u…

Is it bolt? Its looks like white dog emojys

No, it’s not bolt. But to help u, it’s a villain

Cruella de ville?

Just wait and you’ll see

I doubt we will get any marvel or Star Wars characters but it’s a good idea

1 Like

Is it Georgette from Oliver & Company?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney