New heroes concept

I would have her use her taser things because I think punching is less creative. But that is all I can report. :grin:

2 Likes

Her teasers are her white skill
:shield:
:star2:

I’m glad you said that some of it came from marvel future fight because I was looking at this from an MCU perspective, and I was like this is ok, but now I know it’s not fully based on MCU black widow I get it and it’s great

3 Likes

Aside that the city isn’t flying at all. Fit perfectly with the City. Hahahaha 5/5 love the quote.

2 Likes

@Winterbotton it’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. So great movie… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey guys. I’m done with Marvel concepts (for now). More Disney concepts are coming.

What about iron man please do it?

pobrane New hero Izabella?

Hey guys. You can see my latest hero concept here

Not bad. I like it!

1 Like

Thank u…

What movie is she from?

Enchanted.

1 Like

Should “Enchanted” characters to be considered as likely or unlikely? Or neither of these?

I think “Likely”. It is completely Disney.

1 Like

I agree… :+1: :+1:

Interesting choice. I’ve never heard of the character. :thinking:

Isn’t this just Mal’s white? Maybe change the curse to Reality reduction or add a special effect.

Also, you forgot to list the status duration for this and her Mal disk.

Kind of bland, isn’t it? Given the skill name, it would make more sense for her to buff herself.

Invincibility for 10 seconds is way too much. This would be extremely frustrating in Invasion or Surge. At most, 4 seconds.

First, you forgot the X variable (disk power upgrade) for both disks. For this one, changing the % damage boost to “‘City’s Dragon’ deals X more damage” would work nicely.

Second, how long does ‘Lightning Strike’ stun for? Is the extra four seconds of curse total, or for each star?

Anyhow, nice job! The round skill icons are a nice touch, though they could be bigger so that they’re easier to see. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, I made some changes…

That was EXACTLY my purpose… You know like when Scar or Randal become invisible and you can’t target them but they deal the most damage in your team or when Hercules becomes invincible with every white move for 8 seconds… I made her a little OP on purpose… I mean, she should be. This character is a combination of Maleficent, Evil Queen and Lady Tremaine. Shouldn’t she be OP?

As for the other notes I already did the changes… Thank u very much…

1 Like

“OP” does not equal “good”. If PerBlue releases a character that is a pain in the rear to fight, then they screwed up and should nerf it (and Randall was, and has another coming). Regardless of who the character is, being completely broken is unacceptable.
At the least, try to use interesting effects and synergy or something else that’s more creative than being invincible for an infuriating amount of time. The skill feels more like a disk effect. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What about here smaller and bigger brothers ?alex is the middle sister from the 3 in the family

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney