New heroes concept

I think that Jasmine and Jafar are both awesome ideas. I have wished it since Aladdin and Genie came to the game.

3 Likes

I’m still confused why AntMan and Bambi were paired together

1 Like

@SpiderHog, Simple luck. No special reason. Both favorite characters. More different characters are coming. They won’t be always from the same movie

Tbh I’ve never thought dumbo would be a Tank but cool👍

1 Like

He’s a flying 2-TONE elephant…

1 Like

There is confirmed hero to befriend kim the second disc called stich finder i would say it would mean ron stopbole willl join since he is her best friend and he is who is helping kim in the show if i could be wrong it could more unlikely charther lilo as refernce to lilo and stich and kim possible crossover episode which was aired long ago but the name can be only refernce to qoute said by kim possible whats the stich this meaning ron is more likely in case its just coming from kim s qoute

1 Like

@Ashketchum95 you have really fully analyzed that, don’t u? :joy::joy::joy:. I mean, I don’t look in so many details. Thank u…

Is it bolt? Its looks like white dog emojys

No, it’s not bolt. But to help u, it’s a villain

Cruella de ville?

Just wait and you’ll see

I doubt we will get any marvel or Star Wars characters but it’s a good idea

1 Like

Is it Georgette from Oliver & Company?

U will see tomorrow. Although I should’ve uploaded it yesterday, I had some troubles and I will upload it tomorrow

Dizzying? Do you mean stunning…

And how can a snake scepter charm?

@ROBOTNUMBER_100 I didn’t knew it was called stunning then. And Jafar was hypnotizing the sultan. That’s charming

Oh sorry…

@ROBOTNUMBER_100, don’t apologize. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Jasmine and Jafar are in the files

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney