New heroes concept

I’m glad to know you’re doing this for your own enjoyment and not stressing out over it, please feel free to update whenever you feel you’re able and don’t worry about us. I’m just glad to be a part of the audience, it’s great to see people using their creative muscles.

1 Like

Thank u @Prince-of-Thieves, And I’d really like to hear your suggestions

1 Like

Sure thing! No obligation to fulfill but I dream of Syndrome and Voyd from The Incredibles, but I have no idea what Voyd could do with her powers without getting really creative.

1 Like

Check the search bar out. I remembered someone did a Voyd concept, and it was pretty good. Don’t revive that topic though.

1 Like

wow! I love it! Thanks for sharing, and no worries, I won’t necro anything.
I can’t get enough of her :smile:

When it is Two Characters It Is A Pair. I love These Concepts!

Thanks. And thank you for the information. I was really starting to think what other word I could use instead of “couple”. I knew it wasn’t the right word😅

1 Like

I don’t know this character

For the next characters you should add red skills

@Disney_Fan_LIII watch the Nutcracker and the Four Realms. Amazing movie, I freely recommend it

@Professor_Donald_LXIX I’ve thought about it but I have no idea what red skills should do. I’m just waiting for red skills to be in the game and then I’ll add red skill to every character I’ve made. Thank u for the idea.

Mouse King? But mother Ginger is Girl it should be call The Mouse Queen

1 Like

I request a Kermit concept please

2 Likes

It’s from the movie. The title doesn’t actually refer to her.

2 Likes

Oh (10 Characters)

1 Like

I’m not a really big fan of Muppets.

1 Like

I request a Webby Vanderquack Concept (Classic Version Because both Huey, Dewey And Louie And Scrooge are classic)

2 Likes

Except Scrooge, Huey, Dewey & Louie and Magica De Spell, I don’t know any other character and I just don’t like DuckTales. But thank u for your requests.

1 Like

Can you do rocket racoon??

2 Likes

Then do
Daisy and Minnie as a duo

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney