New invasion colors are terrible

In a high level guild where all the bots have a red border, it just looks like everything is currently under attack.

5 Likes

I agree it looks terrible and hurts my eyes.

1 Like

I agree, the new surge display is very poor. It’s hard to see what is actually being attacked when everything is red.

1 Like

And the border is very thick
The invasion looks too slow too

1 Like

yeah, it’s very hard to see the red shadow for ‘under attack’ around the thick red border. All that red is quite imposing.

2 Likes

They need to create new idea when someone on boss bot, why not making the bot glowing from center?
@Polaris

1 Like

i agree, horrible

1 Like

The pink dot blends in to the red

It really is horrendous to look at. The contrasting colors are an eye sore.

Idea, the red flash should change from around the red border to the skull, that is changed to green once you deal 10% damage or the bot is killed. @Polaris

Although maybe it won´t matter after we get Yellow rank on 30th March anymore. :thinking:

Ich finde es auch schrecklich.

I like it the way it’s done. More bold and stronger colors look great. But i dont see how changes help whatever issue devs planned to address. Difficult invasion can be only for those who plays 20min a day and stays with same inactive players in guild. When i was low lvl we had 10% rule in guild so everyone get points while bot’s lvl stays low. The more you play you get heroes and disk that helps you in invasion and getting top tier is matter of hour or two. The rest is absolutely to how involved you want to be in event and how much of spare time you want to sacrifice for extra tens of thousands mod power. There was no issue with event apart of being way too long and thus whoever wanted to get ranked had to waste chunk of his life time with no adequate reward for doing so.
I wish they had unlimited tiers rewards but after tier 55-60 it was just some little bonus of mod power

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney