New invasion

What are the teams to use for this invasion not sure what characters to use good feedback please

It would be a good idea to specify which server you’re on, and maybe what you have available.

Server 18 and i have all characters in server 18

One word Sully!

I like to then add Jack (skel) and Miguel then the optional extras are anger, animal, finnick, Judy and Mike but really anyone you have available that can boost Sully

I am actually having an issue with that. I have a high Jack sparrow and hes the right Color, but hasnt popped once to buff. I got my boss to 120 ( not including soloing team boss to 80) all by myself and I am on wave 56. I’ve bought everything off the shop except 3000 energy. Does anyone know why this might happen.

Heroes offered specific power up are random and you should probably mostly use +1 all heroes instead

Beast, Anger, Finnick(judy disk) and Barb (stitch disk) are vital in yellow, as last you could use merlin (genie disk), jack or Robin hood.

Using barbs slow with anger makes it only 2 minions spawns happen (if max disk), combine that with finnick dmg increase and beast’s crit dmg and being unkillable is op.

The 5th is optional, I recommend Merlin if you have multiple stars on the disk. Jack (Nick disk) increases overall stats and Robin is just big dmg dealer.

On breakers I’m using anger sulley Merlin barb and Jack skellington and it’s working great but I’ve got beast etc just in case

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney