New overall invasion record

Just sharing my Invasion score of this week, I think I broke every record now :joy: @ProtectorSimba

12 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Did your team power read negative?! Wow. You broke the game lol.

14 Likes

Yeah I broke the game :joy: after you reach ~2.18 billion team power, it goes to negative. My total team power should be around 4.14 billion :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

OMG, you are so lucky

Btw I also made over ~750 Million Gold just from breaker fights :sweat_smile: that’s what I got at the end per breaker

5 Likes

no offense, its all about hard work done by d.coco

anyway,superb congrats @DarkwingCoco on breaking all records, i wonder how much finger pain u have gotten lol

and impressive ur heroes arent even fully maxed rarity and still awesome job.

i feel like i did a pie of your score 0.001% of urs score

SALUTE COCO YOU ROCK

4 Likes

Congratulations man… That’s awesome :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

What can I say? I’m happy if I reach Breaker 70 and beat a Level 250 Boss :rofl: lol

2 Likes

@AbuBakr-Umar thank you a lot!! :hugs::hugs: yeah it was a really really hard week and I won’t do it again for sure :joy: my finger still hurt and it was also a pain for the eyes haha, I wouldn’t recommend it :sweat_smile: especially the part where I had to tap over 20,000 times just for flames :sob:

@ProtectorSimba you put the latter pretty high, it wasn’t that easy to get up to your spot. I was lucky to get some days off to hardcore push invasion, so next time it’s your turn again :joy::grin::hugs:

2 Likes

Hehe thank you so much for your kind.
Well… will try to reach your numbers :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Weren’t your bot 80k?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney