New servers

Ah my bad, thought there were only 6 at launch

Upvoting the idea. We’re waiting with friends for a new server to play together.

2 Likes

Please add a new server. It’s not funny to play versus high lvl enemies

2 Likes

Damn, 7 new servers were added recently… And you need another new one still.

Actually, it doesn’t matter what server you play. Higher you grow, less difference between players. But it is really important to play on server, which have active players. More servers we have - less active players on each server in 1-2 years time.

Personally, I would love to have only one server… Only in this case I see benefit of spending high money. Other wise you can end up to be high VIP on bad server without many people and dead chat

4 Likes

I tried the game and I like it. I would like to buy vip 11, but only on the new server. On the current server, it’s no good for me.

I have to agree with you here… I’m a little surprised people are asking for new ones when the game itself is still only a few weeks old. If you think of the game in the long-term: should the number of active players dwindle (because they’re all being separated across the expanse of servers), people are going to go up in arms saying “MERGE MERGE MERGE”. Well, darn… we can’t merge because there are hundreds of servers at varying points in the game.

I like what @Polriea is suggesting (similar to this thread One Time Server Transfer). We should be given a grace period - maybe 3 days, maybe one week - to get our ducks in a row & be able to transfer once, if necessary, after we finish the “Tutorial” part of the game.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for my bad English.

I play games where there are new servers for 2-3 days. If there are few active players on a server, two servers will merge. If a new player sees that the last server is already a high lvl, he discourages him and will not play. But when he sees he’s starting on a new server, he’ll want to be up and willing to pay. And there are plenty of such players. See your Dragonsoul game. Server 11 is the last one and started in February 2017. We tried this game with friends in November 2017 and liked us. We wanted to start playing it on the new server and set up our own clan. But until today the new server did not start, so we have found another game yet. Now I came across this Disney game and told her about all my friends. He likes most of them for characters with the Disney world. But we’d like to start playing together on one server. Please run a new server and see yourself interested in it. And then you will know whether or not to start up new servers. But when other games are running new servers for a few days, they have to pay back, otherwise they would not do it either …
Thanks.

I really enjoy this one time transfer server idea. I think it would definitely benefit the more active players.

Server transfers just mess up the new server. As soon as they allow it, people will level up on an older server just to transfer to a newer one.

And I agree, the best games have a new server every few days, and consolidate the older servers to keep the active numbers up…

Agree… please open server 9

4 Likes

Yes, please add new servers

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve lost all motivation to continue, I’m ready to go all out for server 9

2 Likes

Hi, open new server please. I and my friends waiting…

2 Likes

The same here. I stopped playing and now Im just logging in everyday to check if there is a new server. Started to ger bored of waiting :frowning:

2 Likes

Its already June but still no new server. I log in everyday just to check if its a new server same as you guys

1 Like

I would love a new server as well. I like to start on recommended server first and once I learn what and how of the game a bit I prefer to jump to fresh server.

1 Like

So, this topic was moved from “Strategy and Guides” to “Game Chart” (makes sense), and still no word from a developer or community manager. Feeling deeply disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

Same. At least acknowledge it. New servers equals more money don’t they want more money?

1 Like

New servers also cost more money to run and manage. From a business prospective, it makes no sense to open more until the current ones are near capacity.

To the few people saying they are waiting for a new server to be VIP, I’m on server 3 and we just hit being just over 2 weeks old, which means servers 4-8 are even younger. Since they say they are going to be p2p players, they could and would EASILY catch up to the current server progress.

Not saying they shouldn’t open new servers, but repeated posts telling them you’re going to be VIP will not make them open new ones any sooner.

How about I say, I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket and personally I’m happy to spend it on another game if Disney can figure out how to make money off the $100+/mo I have to spend…

And it doesn’t cost any more in server costs. They run this on many machines for the same ‘server’…and if they can’t fill the older servers they should consolidate them. Doing a bunch of servers all at once, then leaving a time gap, is the worst way to design it for everyone. Too few people at the start, and huge waiting times until the next round…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney