New Trials Levels and Badge Drops

Thanks for the new patch with the new characters and bug fixes. And thank you for FINALLY adding levels to Trials and Ports! This was LONG overdue. But seriously, no new gear beyond Orange 1 in the Red Trials??? There is plenty of new gear to choose from that could have been added. I haven’t needed any skulls or dog bowls in MONTHS. I’ve been raiding and hoarding them just because. The only thing that I’ve “needed” from this trial have been the blue wagons, but it seems ridiculous to have to demote to get these lower levels items.

Suggestions:

1. Please add NEW, helpful gear to these Trials. Farming is a major drain with these frequent cap increases and Trial drops are supposed to help mitigate that somewhat to make the game more enjoyable. A novel concept… making a game enjoyable. You will still make money and give the whales a major advantage by selling gear for money, so please don’t come back with that initial retort. Honestly though. Why did you create a new Trial level where Team lvl 115 is required, but the best gear that you get os equipped at lvl 93 (Orange 1)???

2. We should be able to get ALL gear from those Trials. Not just the most recent 5. For instance, we should not just get the 5 gears listed at “Hopeless” difficulty, but also have a chance to farm some of the purple and blue gears that are in the lower difficulties. Or at least devise a system where the user can pick which gears to get from that Trial level.
    For instance, the YELLOW trial is a very difficult choice where I always need Peaches, Birthday Hats, and Merlins Bag, but I can never get them all on the same Trial level. I always have to choose one to focus on. So being able to curate the rewards based on the level would be fantastic.
    Honestly, this only really applies to the Yellow trial rewards. As previously mentioned, the Red and Blue Trials gear is mostly useless at this point.

3 Likes

Agreed; the new red trial seems to have a relatively unused purple bit (breaking the trend of adding the next rarity bit each time), while the blue and yellow do have higher rarity orange bits, but again they are relatively unused bits.

If the goal is for people to either accumulate thousands of excess bits, or for people to have to drop levels in order to get what they need - this is achieving it perfectly…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney