Newest Heroes Drop Ratings

The rate at which heroes are being released seems to be increasing, and considering the fact that we can all aquire the same heroes endlessly, I think that the newest released heroes should have a higher chance to be obtained than the others. You shouldnt have to open over 500 diamond crates to get the newest hero, that is absolutely absurd and ive never played another game with that terrible of odds. In my own search for the most recent heroes i opened around 300 diamond chests, did not obtain Joy, yet i aquired around 200 Mikey and Scar chips. I know multiple players within the game who have opened 600+ crates and not aquired the newest heroes. Part of the fun of a new hero is being able to experience using it, and sadly as the number of heroes in the game goes up, the chance to pull the newest hero from a crate drops, as there are more options in the pool. I know there are plenty of other issues that people would probably rather be solved, such as Woody’s quote not being “There’s a snake in my boot!” (Like seriously perblue how was that not the obvious quote for woody), but this is one of the problems that bugs me the most, especially since it would seem we are going to be getting a lot of new heroes headed our way. Curious to know what the rest of the community thinks about this haha.

8 Likes

Agreed. I had 170 diamond crates and wasted them all and got Duke Caboom on the last pull

1 Like

That’s his most memorable quote. I honestly can’t see why anyone have a problem with it.
EDIT: Erm, I misread this, oops. I don’t really ever touch Woody, so I thought you were saying the opposite. Woops. Current quote is fine though, it’s no big deal.

3 Likes

I literally have no recollection of woody saying the quote that he currently has haha.

As the bundle of diamond crates per $ go up, the drop rates of desired items will go down. I saw this in Game of War. And it was RIDICULOUS. 30000 boxes and you got 4 of the 1000 pieces you needed.

1 Like

This makes sense, which is why PB will never add it in. They have so many new heroes in that the odds of pulling one from the Diamond Crate is worse than pulling it from the VIP crate. That’s why they haven’t put any new heroes in VIP exclusive.

1 Like

Stop asking for random topics you aren’t a part of to be closed. Literally no one likes it.

2 Likes

Yep, I agree. The hero drop rates can be better. Many people have over 600 extra chips.

1 Like

Why allways ask close topic? Stahp!!!

When Bo came out, I spent 250 crates on getting her. No luck. I only have her now because of a diamond deal. (And a terrible one at that. Asking for more than 1000 diamonds for 25 chips.)

1 Like

I feel sorry for you. I got her after 27 crates. That diamond deal was terrible. I got a 2-star Meg by buying a 50 Meg chip deal for around 550 diamonds

1 Like

Yeah, thing is, I’ve gotten far better deals than that that terrible Bo one! Check out this thread I made if you haven’t seen it already.

Link

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney