Newsletter/DH Emails Info

I’ve sent the team the userIDs for people that are not getting them to see if it’s an issue on our end, but just want to make sure people are also checking spam/junk just incase.

3 Likes

Alright thanks for the update

I managed to link S1 and S21 acc to the same mail. The S21 never got a “Welcome Numi!” e-mail tho.
So do I have to link to another or can ask support to look at it?

Eh, a typo corrected right after you noticed.

If you have the gmail app, it’s in the promotions section.

2 Likes

Ahh yes an email can only be used once per user. So I’m surprised it even let you use it on the other server account, but with the email service we’re using it won’t work.

1 Like

I think it was because I was midway in the process. I tried S1, nothing. Tried S21, nothing. Tried S1 again and got the “welcome numi” mail. Then it connected.

1 Like

Looks like the mail service we’re using is just being slow as it just randomly jumped up in requests so hopefully you’ll all see your emails soon!

1 Like

That means I can not make my own promo code correct

I don’t know what it means and this picture

Hi!
I received both emails (the confirmation one and the “Welcome to DH” one referring to me by my in-game name) but in-game it still says I need to confirm my email. I’ve reported it to support with screenshots, but I was just told to wait for the confirmation email a little longer, even though I got the emails and provided screenshots.

3 Likes

I have accounts on different servers. So I would have to use different emails for each account to get rewards??

Yes, you would.

1 Like

I’m not sure what, if anything, I’m missing here:

• I entered my email address in the Promos section of the game yesterday afternoon.
  • I received an email asking me to confirm that I wanted to subscribe, and tapped on the button to confirm.
  • Late last night I received an email (starting “Welcome user name!” as Numi mentioned in another comment) that had a “Play Now” button but nothing for verifying my email address or taking any other action.
  • I’m not able to claim the medal for signing up, and on the Promos screen it’s still asking me to verify my email address.

Is there something else I need to do, or do I just need to keep waiting?

2 Likes

I had the same issue and I redid the whole thing (re-entered my email and did the confirmation thing all over again). It finally worked and it got confirmed in-game and gave me the medal. I don’t know if it was me redoing it or the update they did but it might be worth a try?

It most likely needs to be redone if it’s still not working after the two updates.

1 Like

Yeah, I tried confirming my email a second time. Afterwards, I got the reward. So, that seems to be the trick.

I tried re-entering my email address, and this time I did get the diamonds, but I never got the second email welcoming me to the mailing list. :man_shrugging:

I’m receiving nothing for email confirmation

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney