Next contest will be Guild Contest?

What should I hoard for next contest? I am assuming next will be badge bit collector so saving stamina. Any tips on how to score more efficiently on next contest?

No one knows for sure. Until Thursday

Based on patterns, it could be coalition of guilds contest, so you’ll earn points on earning guild coins in that case, but if it isn’t that and it’s the badge bit collecting contest, it would help if you have any trials resets are some extra stamina ready,

But yeah it’s beat to wait and see on Thursday.

Based on my observations, it is likely to be a co-op contest

And these would be…?

1 Like

Observing patterns

1 Like

what is co op contest?

It’s been 3 weeks since the last guild contest, so it is time for another one; since the last guild contest was a badge bit collector contest, this one will probably be for guild influence and guild coins. You can only get points for guild coins earned during the contest, so hoarding them won’t help; you do get influence for fighting/raiding in campaign, though, so if you want to hoard stamina and spend it during the contest, that may help your guild some.

Heists are one of the best ways to earn influence; if you don’t like playing it, see if your guildmates would like for you to just join long enough to guard 5 diamonds.

It’s a contest where the entire server collaborates to earn points, with the progress rewards sent to everyone who participated. Rank rewards are individual as in a standard individual contest, though.

3 Likes

Thanks Jody :+1:
Don’t know about anyone else but I certainly appreciate it when someone takes a few moments to answer a question.

Some of us haven’t been playing that long & it’s not that helpful when you see a sarcastic reply.

(Although I’d be lying if I said I haven’t felt like giving a sarcastic reply. Sometimes :innocent:)

1 Like

Thanks for your answer

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney