Next Difficulty in Surge PLEASE

Dear Perblue,

Please please please give us an extra tier of Surge difficulty as a priority. As I started this thread I saw the many threads as far back as July 18 in the “your topic is similar to” section asking for the next tier of difficulty.

An increase is Surge difficulty is urgently needed to keep players happy. I’m in top guild and we’re down to restricting 8 zones each and still 20% of my guild don’t get a chance to attack. We’re finished surge in 6 hrs most days, some days as quick as 3 hrs (triple gold events).

I am genuinely concerned about game and guild retention. As it is, top players are using less than half their roster and earning a fraction of the gold they could from surge.

I look forward to a response, thank you.

5 Likes

Yes we really need higher surges half off guild can’t attack sometimes becuase its already cleared the

This needs to be done @perblue it’s not fair that players miss out on surge rewards in the guild.

@polaris Please pass on this feedback. We’ve had to drop the limit to 6 zones each, today was another day of 20% of the guild missing out completely.

I know this change would have to come with a perk tree change. I only ask that PB add this to the list of priorities for next patch, please.

All hail the Emitz on Server 7 :joy:
Yes you are right we need a new difficulty level and more rewards for this game option ! Also increased friendship regeneration and increased maximum friendship stamina for more and more heroes 🦸‍♂️

1 Like

Couldn’t agree anymore emitz

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney