Next update, when? (Part 1)

I wonder how soon the patch notes might drop? Noon is 8 minutes away (I live in the same timezone as PB).

Any idea for the patch notes, @polaris?

:confused:
Wuts happenin?
Is there gonna be a delay like 1.16 or is it just taking a while to type? @Polaris

There’s no bug fix which I hoped for, but now I looking for red skills for Jessie and Bogo (if would be added (but refresh without it won’t make huge(er) difference)).

We’re still waiting on final approvals for one section. I’ll have them out as soon as I can!

6 Likes

Well the red skill vote was separate, and Baymax won that. Though that does make me wonder, when will that happen?

Any update @Polaris?

Probably still this. If not, Polaris is most certainly finishing typing the Patch Notes right now.

1 Like

I’m going to just say this in case anyone is confused/upset: NO the Dsylight Savings announcement is NOT the patch notes. Changing the server time will not require a new client, which @Polaris said this update will have.

Who on Earth think that the announcement of the daylight savings is the expected Patch notes?

3 Likes

Someone would. There is always someone.

2 Likes

If you did read… you would have realized that @Wave9Nut usually has a point. Anyways, IMO they aren’t much of a bother.

1 Like

Is this still the current state of the Patch Notes @Polaris?

12 Likes

Whiout captions i didn’t get it but i can assume you are impatient like us to finish the patch notes.
Probably because is something good, isn’t it @Polaris ?

Yes it is SVEN!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Jake Miller…? Bro Robsquad I thought we were friends…:cry:

I’ve got the Friday afternoon feels. Caption Animal as you need.

The patch notes are this close to ready…

8 Likes

So very slow going?

Hmm… that’s mean very long, (not) the flash speed. :upside_down_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney