Next update, when? (Part 1)

Indeed it isn’t…
Also (No offense) Discobot isn’t sentient. It’s a bot programed to do simple tasks. It can’t confirm Perblue’s plans because it doesn’t think and doesn’t (Or didn’t) work at the Perblue offices.

6 Likes

He is fun but don’t trust him with questions about updates.

Please stay on topic, people. I don’t want this thread to be closed again :grimacing:

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

So, tomorrow are patch notes?

Cap rise, new hero(es), sign-in for June, bug fixes and maybe something about Pixar month?

4 Likes

It is open! So @Polaris will there be Patch notes tomorrow?

I posted at almost the same time you did lol

1 Like

I hope there is gonna be patch notes tomorrow

I can’t wait

Patch notes tomorrow, yes!

19 Likes

I know it is very unlikely, but I hope we’ll get some new red skills and heroes/game balancements.

Hero refreshes were planned for June, but I still wish we’ll get some with the next patch.

If we’re still playing the game like last time… then Belle is coming? :european_castle:

11 Likes

If the gifs were any indication last time we might finally see belle or lumiere

Can you give us a hint on who the sign-in’ll be? Will it be a Disney character or a Pixar character?

1 Like

I hope evil queen finally gets announced! Her name has been in the pause screen for too long!! Lol

6 Likes

YAAS OMG BELLE IS LIKE MY FAV DISNEY PRINCESS I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SHE COMES AND IN THE MONTH OF MY BIRTHDAY NO LESS! (internal screaming)

also @Polaris I am having major issues with crashing. i cannot even open certain features without it crashing. will there be an update sometime soon to fix all these bugs and only that?

1 Like

I hope we get more gifs

I will be really happy if for Pixar month we got Carl, dug, and hopper

2 Likes

I’d be happy if just Up characters, Onward characters, and Heimlich (A Bug’s Life) came to the game

7 Likes

Don’t forget about Russell :deciduous_tree:

I hope UP will come next month, at least something good apart of Kim. :balloon:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney