Next update, when? (Part 1)

City Watch or Invasion?

1 Like

Both.

2 Likes

Yeah Wards are insane…Like sheild ward…I cant even beat 1st stage of epic when this ward is present.

Sssssoooooooo… y’all telling me that the skill description we got in the game is not accurate? And so we will get this version of Belle that gives stacks of Hardy? OMG, this beyond is exciting! Now I can’t wait to get my hands on her! The only bad thing is that she went down from 2-stars to 1-star.

1 Like

Yay. More. BROKEN.

2 Likes

Once again I say, I hope Kim gets added soon lol

INVASION idea: how about starting the first breaker quest at the rarity associated to team level 60 ? If I am right, that’s Purple+0. And increase the rarity of breaker quests by 1 evry fight. So P0, P1, P2, P3, P4, O0, …, O8, R0, …, current highest rarity.
Right now the R9 would be on fight 24 onwards.

6 Likes

CITY WATCH: The opposing team should have their red skills locked.

GENERAL: Opposing team’s skills need to be changed from X/X/X/X where X is the hero level to what playable characters have.
Example: Infected fight has lvl.234, R9 Mr. Incredible. He needs to have 234/234/214/194 skills instead of all 234s.

4 Likes

So. New update for next week right?

oh, thank Walt Disney a new update is coming soon.

@Xavier_The_Great no one has confirmed an update yet

3 Likes

Imagine her with Elastigirl and Rapunzel. That would be a broken machine.

I’m hoping the next update will have a Robin Hood refresh since he won in the hero refresh for June 2020. I’m also hoping for new Pixar characters since June is Pixar month.

8 Likes

Hmm… em… any patch notes this week @Polaris?

5 Likes

Yes, but it’s just a small update with some fixes for Belle. We pushed the big update out a week for bug squashing.

16 Likes

So, Mulan fixes are next week?

Thanks for the information
giphy

3 Likes

i wonder… does the Kevin gif mean something for the next big update???

No, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up.

Some of them. The others will be with the 2.1 update later.

6 Likes

@polaris in how many weeks can we expect a patch that brings a hero

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney