Next update, when? (Part 1)

That is true.

It’s Spoiled it means it not nice

Onward isn’t even confirmed or “datamined”

2 Likes

Yes, that is true.

Is this a statement or a correction? If it’s a statement, you’re wrong. I have it on good authority that no one from Onward has been datamined. If it’s a correction, that’s bad grammar.

4 Likes
  1. Wrong topic.
  2. Why you respond to old post?
  3. Two characters isn’t enough to made collection
  4. Frozen… could be good (or freeze).
  5. Collections…
  6. No.
  7. Ewww, no!!! Nobody want 7* there’s too big PW2 pressure already, red skills use 500 chips and mods (for 1 hero) almost 2k chips.
  8. Hello, I guess.

And don’t spam.

6 Likes

There aren’t enough Big Hero 6 Heroes for a Collection!

3 Likes

Also wrong topic

I know that there are more heroes in the film. But here we are talking about the game! And in this thread we are talking about Updates as the title says

Wondering if there will be a special ever for July 4th

1 Like

Perhaps, she will come. That would be cool.

3 Likes

that would be a great surprise and some people can stop constantly asking about her

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why she hasn’t been released yet. People were constantly asking for her and Perblue purposely delays her!

4 Likes

just we want Kim possible, but pb still don’t give us

2 Likes

Perblue will just give us Kim and everyone will stop complaining about her. But PB is taking their time, slow and steady (sometimes) wins the race. But thankfully the Monitored icon is still there for now.

I want Kim too (with a few other characters…)

10 Likes

not “I” but we.
We all want Kim.
But we never know when will she come

6 Likes

I have a question, will this patch contain a hero or 2, @polaris?

4 Likes

I’m predicting patch notes this week with One new hero available in diamond crate, and one new event character, specifically one that you can only get from weekend event prizes.(like mushu or Nemo).

Unlikely. It is too soon for that. Maybe next month.

4 Likes

It was almost month since Goliath is diamond exclusive, so it’s about time for him, and at least another week.

Hope next diamond exclusive is Kim :grin:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney