Next update, when? (Part 1)

And maybe another Tv villain

2 Likes

Most likely Demona

5 Likes

Is a chance, altough I was thinking on Bill or another Darkwing Duck villain, like Quackerjack or Liquidator

2 Likes

Or Negaduck

2 Likes

If you mean Bill Cipher, 100% yes! I would absolutely love to see Gravity Falls!

6 Likes

Me too, or practically any GF character, and now that I thought it. Every franchise characters in the game have mexican dub, and GF and any new series of disney have argentinian dub. I dont know, maybe im over thinking

1 Like

In the previous live chat…

Does it mean that Phineas & Ferb are coming since a movie is coming in August? :thinking:

3 Likes

I hope so, but only if Agent P is added.

3 Likes

Phineas, Ferb, Candace and Doof are also should be added.

bu the part of ‘‘WE’’, so far it looks like new TV shows won’t be added :frowning:
Even so, it’s popular AND new movie is coming.

6 Likes

If we’re lucky, PB can add more characters from TV shows when they run out of ideas on who to release :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think PB prefer to add characters which nobody asked for and are very minor in the movie which appears, like Powerline and Ma— than some from TV shows. I just hope I’m wrong here, but so far it looks, unfortunately.
:frowning:

Patch notes today? :game_die:

3 Likes

Of Phineas and Ferb, only want Perry and Heinz as playable

2 Likes

I think they pick characters that have skillsets which are easy to make. This is probably what has led to all the minor characters.

2 Likes

You call Yax, Finnick, and Vanellope easy to make?

2 Likes

That was back when they cared about quality over quantity, now they want to release as many characters as quickly as possible to keep us engaged.

2 Likes

I remembered when they release 5 to 6 characters in a patch notes…

4 Likes

good times…

3 Likes

Yes, early on there were quite a few at once but often the character updates were reasonably spaced out as opposed to 4-5 characters a month.

3 Likes

So heroes this week?

1 Like

Probably next week?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney