Next update, when? (Part 1)

We will get to know who is the sign-in character for October today, so still have to wait a bit :-).

And as far as dataminded characters or status effect spoiled characters we don’t know exactly when they will come, even though the status effect spoiled characters might be characters that comes soon.

Let’s just make a PM instead…

The longer as wait. If there was ether of cats, dog, venom, or something gifs when was the newest character on next month sign in

Based on the time we’ve waited, it’ll definitely be worth it when the sign-in/shop rotations info is released.

If the evil queen was going to Coliseum shop. Easy to put her that i’m putting 6 stars. And about the evil queen. She’s going to put shop stuff from after 3 months

How are the notes going? @Polaris

7 Likes

Still waiting…

giphy (5)

Half-way done @Polaris?

2 Likes

@Polaris posted something around 30 minutes ago, and they were last seen a few minutes ago, so I think we’ll have to wait some more time, but hopefully it isn’t alot of time.

I’ll just stay here waiting :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I’m so excited for the sign in, so any new updates @Polaris?

7 Likes

Since everyone is doing cat gifs might as well join em
giphy (32)

6 Likes

This is officially the longest wait I have had for the announcement/patch. The suspense is killing me.

8 Likes

And probably the sign in hero (or villain):eyes:

At this point we’ve been waiting for 8 hours

We have waited longer before I think, but yeah it is rare that it is this long.

7 Likes

Technically more since it was going to come Friday.

2 Likes

The worst thing to happen now is the announcement being rescheduled

Anyways, since we’ve waited so long, the wait will probably be worth it since many things take time…

6 Likes

It should come out any minute now

50 minutes left. If it isn’t here by then, :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I am excited for the patch, I aced a test, got my favorite movie on dvd, new DuckTales episode, finished a few concepts, and there is a sign in hero and shop stuff coming today so this better be worth the wait cause my day was great so far it can only get better

5 Likes

Not sure to wait like 29 mins

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney