Next update, when? (Part 1)

This Friday will be patch notes maybe

We knows this already. You don’t need to remind us everytime. The patch notes will come when they come.

1 Like

I’ll stop remind

1 Like

Can you confirm the patch note release with @Polaris?

They don’t work with Polaris :man_facepalming:. They, like you, say stuff as if it’s legit. Both of you need to stop.

1 Like

Yeah there should be

Don’t encourage him, Ozi

To clarify, don’t enourage Zoo.

Don’t @ him either, Toon.

You are calling him here with that.

8 Likes

There are always only 4 tiers of upgrades for mods. +40 skill levels, +32 normal/fant. crit/+20% atk speed, +8% Armor/+12% Reality/+24% Starting Shields of Max HP

Cant find any now but I’ve seen posts from older server players with skill upgrades at plus 70

Because you can equip more mods of the same type to a hero :man_shrugging:

The overall max is 160 (4 mods, 40 per mod). And it’s better with this cap tbh. Otherwise wales would be able to build basically invincible heroes with too many skill levels

4 Likes

But of course. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks

I don’t have mods on my heroes

The heroes can be near invincible or very wild with 160 even… I´d suggest just changing the skill mods overall and cap at 1 upgrading a certain skill… like you could have a fully maxed SP purple, but only 1, then only fully maxed SP blue or fully maxed SP green.

Why do you want to ruin the game for us?

Ruin? Actually, I wanted the levels to go exponential 50 levels after the cap (when they go linear now).
45 levels exponentially raised (as is 1-210) would be the equivalent of 100 levels linearly.

So basically imagine having on one mod +100 instead of +40, but only limited to one. IMO it´s better no? More variety.

Let’s do it.
Another change which will make people quit, yay. :+1:

1 Like

We never quit! NEVER!!!

having three different skills +100 instead of +40 technically? hardly

That’s extremely rare.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney